- Product management experience
- B2C product experience
- Mobile native product
- Product discovery
- A/B Testing
You are about to join the Start Up Pampers Unit Budapest Hub to define the future of Pampers Club App Content and Tools! You will help build and optimize amazing content and useful tools that support more than 2 million parents around the world by understanding their needs and empowering them to enhance the highs and to soften the lows of parenthood.
- You can start
- from tomorrow
How to apply
- Application language: Hungarian
- Application language: English
- Salary Expectations
- BA degree
- BA degree
- BA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 9:00 - 18:00
- Drive the vision, strategy, design, and execution of the product.
- Own the roadmap that satisfies the needs of users across the different markets
- Work closely with UI/UX team to drive intuitive user interfaces which delight our users
- Work with data team to have a metrics dashboards that reflects the health of your product
- Have a solid understanding of the Pampers Market teams business needs
How we work
Start Up Pampers is headquartered in Geneva and has 4 hubs around the world. The Budapest Hub is led by us, hosting a large part of the creative, product and communications teams. This team is bringing the very best talent and capabilities to transform the Pampers brand from a traditional, every-day, over the shelf brand into a new experience that engages parents in a personalized way.
Digital advertising solutions
Combining data-driven creativity with digital expertise, we’re a flexible and open-minded agency delivering cutting-edge results to our global partners and more meaningful communications to consumers.
We’re all about making you believe that nothing is impossible. Ever since our transition from a shrinking, traditional, local agency to a global digital powerhouse in 2014, we keep reinventing ourselves by bringing talent together from all over the world to be the partner our clients need in this era of perpetual change.
What makes our product special
The year when it all began – the opening of Saatchi & Saatchi’s Budapest office.
Brought back from the brink of death, we found our raison d'être in global digital projects.
The year we became a part of Publicis Groupe, the 3rd largest communications group in the world.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We have an open-door policy, use anonymous polling during our Q&A gatherings, and have a row of successful initiatives, such as the One Academy learning platform, yoga sessions, and board game nights.
Trainings and workshops
We support employee development through a wide array of trainings and workshops, ensuring that you continue to stay on the top of your game, because in the end, our competitive edge comes from you.
- Mac or PC
- Favorite decor?
- LEGO Wall
- Our cheerful and open company culture
Why we love our office
Located a few minutes’ walk from Kolosy tér in the loving embrace of the green Buda Hills, our dog-friendly office is equipped with a spacious rooftop terrace, custom-designed meeting rooms, and comfy sofas. Easily reachable by public transport from the city center, at a short distance you’ll find hip cafés, an ever-colorful variety of restaurants, pubs, gyms, and even caves!
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Team player
- Intent on delivering quality results
- Good communication skills
- Strong desire for continuous development
- Attention to detail
- Forward thinking attitude
- „Nothing Is Impossible” mindset
About the workplace
- Men/Women ratio
- 50% - 50%
- Average age
- Whom will you work with?
- Multinational Team