): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- >3 years relevant experience
- Fluent in English
- Product analysis
- Requirement gathering
- Agile methodologies
- Familiarity w/ reporting tools
- eCommerce or retail experience
As a Product Manager at Secret Sauce Partners, you will have the opportunity to help define components for our services which process and serve large data sets we receive. Our teams are responsible for building, running, and maintaining our services: Fit Predictor, Style Finder, and Outfit Maker.
As part of our team, you will impact our 50+ million users and to ensure their happiness.
- No qualification required
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Core time
- 11 - 16
- You can start at
- Conference contribution budget
- Free coffee
- Free snacks
- In-house trainings
- Team building programs
- Training contribution
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Serve as a voice of the customer
- Clarify product specifications with developers
- Balance the scope of development projects
- Identify quality assurance to our standards
- Research recommend new products, applications
Technologies and tools
- Team size
- 16-25 person
- Team age range
- 1 - 99
Based in San Francisco with a development office in Budapest, Hungary, Secret Sauce Partners enables the world's largest ecommerce companies to provide the best shopping experiences online. Our products are branded and built into ecommerce web sites and are actively used by over 40 million users. We are well funded, fun, dynamic and growing fast. Join us!
What would I miss if I left?
You can touch the business - no matter which team you're at.
What makes our product special
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Team orientation
- Customer care
About the workplace
- Is there lunch break?
- Of course! And often we do it together.
- Men/Women ratio
- 60% / 40%
- How do we give feedback?
- We have two-way sessions every 3 months
Fit Predictor helps shoppers determine the best fitting size for any apparel they wish to buy. Our Visual Recognition Algorithm extracts the stylistic features of each item. Style Finder and Outfit Maker use this information to provide exciting shopping experiences on desktop, mobile and in store.