- Experience in software testing
- Learn new technologies quickly
- Interest in apparel vs. data
- Programming experience
- Startup experience
- Knowledge on apparel sizing
As a Software Tester (QA) your core job is to maintain the high quality of our products. This includes hunting bugs, investigating root causes and fixing some data flaws.
You are joining an early stage QA team and have the opportunity to shape the Quality Assurance roles within SSP. This is your job if you are obsessed with finding bugs, issues and pain points within our products.
- Ensure our products are awesome and high quality
- Write and execute test plans
- Use tools to automate cross-platform testing
- Work with Product Management and Operations
- Play nice yet demanding with the development team
Based in San Francisco with a development office in Budapest, Hungary, Secret Sauce Partners enables the world's largest ecommerce companies to provide the best shopping experiences online. Our products are branded and built into ecommerce web sites and are actively used by over 40 million users. We are well funded, fun, dynamic and growing fast. Join us!
You can touch the business - no matter which team you're at.
What makes our product special
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Team orientation
- Customer care
About the workplace
- Is there lunch break?
- Of course! And often we do it together.
- Men/Women ratio
- 60% / 40%
- How do we give feedback?
- We have two-way sessions every 3 months
Fit Predictor helps shoppers determine the best fitting size for any apparel they wish to buy. Our Visual Recognition Algorithm extracts the stylistic features of each item. Style Finder and Outfit Maker use this information to provide exciting shopping experiences on desktop, mobile and in store.