- modern C++
- high quality,maintainable code
- basic computer science skills
- basic math skills
- bonus: mobile development
As we are a startup, with big ambitions, we are working very hard, but we are also making sure that nobody burns out. We respect your personal life and free time. Since Shapr3D is a very young product, we do a lot of experimenting, and 70% of the job is feature development. We appreciate creative minds, who not only write code, but have a strong product mindset.
- You can start
- from tomorrow
How to apply
- Application language: English
- Conversational level
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 9 - 17
- system architecture design, implementation, and testing in a very hands-on approach
- product development in C++ and Swift / C# of a 3D CAD product
- building features across our technology stack
- work in agile environment
- have strong attention to a well-structured code, testing, and continuous integration
Technologies and tools
How we work
Daily tasks are developed using the principles of agile methodology and organized in Jira. Days kick off with standups, during the day any necessary meetings take place quickly and effectively — we don’t have a strong meeting culture. There’s space for to provide input when we’re developing upcoming sprints, flexibility to switch tactics, and independent work on prioritized tasks is encouraged.
Your future team
- Team size
- 25+ person
- Team age range
- 24 - 58
What will you learn
We've got a range of in-house trainings to teammates, including a few hours' workshops on CAD history and CAD, software architecture, B-Rep and analytics analysis.
Shapr3D is the world’s first manufacture-grade 3D design app that uses the power of iPad PRO and Apple Pencil. Our mission is to make CAD modeling both intuitive and mobile -- upgrading the way designers and engineers work with 3D along the way.
We’re on a mission to reinvent 3D design for the 21st century.
What would I miss if I left?
Working with smart, driven and humble professionals and having a direct impact on a product with hundreds of thousands of users.
What makes our product special
Istvan quits join. me and starts working on Shapr3D
First viral video comes out with millions of views on social channels https://youtu.be/JPvsK2WEY34
Shapr3D app is officially released
First 1000 Pro users subscribe
The app is featured in iPad Pro Apple Commercial
$6M investment by Point9 Capital (Revolut, ZenDesk) and Creandum (Spotify)
The team reaches 40 members, rapidly growing the engineering, product and marketing teams
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We maintain active Slack channels for ideas about the product, company and office life. We also have regular office hours with the CEO, a commitment to transparency, and an active feedback culture.
Trainings and workshops
- Being late or overtime?
- A job well done over strict working hours
- Ties or shorts?
- Bike, public transport or car?
- Bike or public transport
Why we love our office
Everyone has their favorite details -- but it’s safe to say that the stocked snack pantry, espresso machine and panoramic view onto downtown Budapest are crowd favorites.
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Curiosity. Constantly evaluating new solutions.
- Flexibility. Ability to switch tactics quickly for better results.
- Zero BS. A pragmatic and humble mindset.
Who are we?
We are a team of agile, multidisciplinary engineers, product people and marketing experts. Many of us worked on products that scaled from zero to millions of users (Prezi, LogMeIn, join.me).
Our ambitions speak for themselves. We’ve got goals to revolutionize the legacy CAD industry, continue to 3x our userbase, subscriptions and MRR year-over-year, and conquer the global mobile 3D modeling market.
About the product
Hundreds of thousands of users around the world use Shapr3D to model anywhere on a powerful and intuitive interface.
We've been featured by Apple on the iPad Pro Experience website as one of the best productivity apps for the iPad Pro next to apps like Microsoft Office, Facetime and iMovie. The product has also been featured in Apple’s latest iPad Pro commercial.
During the day
We work on:
- Defining the most important features to focus on
- Rapidly developing the iOS and Windows app as well as the core engine (C++)
- Methodically designing and executing marketing tests and strategies
- Obsessively improving the user experience from onboarding to project export
Since Shapr3D is a relatively young product, we run a lot of experiments. 70% of engineering is feature development.