): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- A strong technical foundation
- Passion for the technology
- Commitment to develop yourself
- Ability to collaborate
- A supportive, trusting and transparent working environment
- A place to look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions
- An opportunity to learn, master and develop your craft in a community of experienced engineering mentors
- We have an environment of experimentation, where each squad has autonomy and can utilise open source technologies
- No qualification required
- Core time
- 10 - 5
- You can start at
- in 2019
- Conference contribution budget
- Free beverages
- Free breakfast
- Free snacks
- In-house trainings
- Private health insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Team building programs
- Training contribution
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Innovating and thrive on new challenges
- Build and improve Skyscanner across all platforms
- Share ideas and do things differently
Technologies and tools
- Team size
- 25+ person
- Team age range
- 20 - 45
Travel joy. It's what we're all about.
Skyscanner is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices.
Our people. Their passion.
We all live in a perpetual state of wanderlust, with difference and distance coming together to create a tonic for the soul. Putting travellers at the heart of everything we do, at Skyscanner we're obsessed with turning their travel dreams into reality. And we’re only 1% done! We bring great minds together to make the hard stuff easy.
What would I miss if I left?
I would really miss our team, the supportive and fun environment, the lunches together and the great parties (the legend Cocktail Flow party). XoXo ;)
What makes our product special
Expands across Europe with foreign site launches
First app release
Singapore/Miami/Bejing office opened
Skyscanner acquired Distinction and opened an office in Budapest
Flight, hotel and car hire apps combine app
Skyscanner announces acquisition by leading Chinese OTA, Ctrip
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We are proud of what we do and the way we go about it, so it’s really important that we nurture our company culture: challenge, autonomy, development, reward and a healthy work/life balance.
Trainings and workshops
- Mac or PC
- Star Wars or Ben Hur?
- Star Wars
- Ties or shorts?
Why we love our office
The kitchen area with the beautiful pixel wall
What I love about this office is that we are the office – that’s why it looks like how it looks like
Dogs in the office
Free food and drinks
I love the coworkers in the office, everyone is so friendly and caring ;)
I love that we are democratic & collaborative in the design of our office environment and our office life.
Peanuts as meeting point
Which celebrity would your company be?