): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Software development w Java
- Basic knowledge Spring /JEE)
- OO principles &design patterns
- Implement tasks
As a Backend Software Engineer, you'll be working on complex custom-designed business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. We're seeking talented and passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving. You will be working on projects in a team of 5-8.
- You can start
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 10 - 14
- Work in an agile development team to build enterprise and high-scale applications
- Understand the importance of refactoring
- Work on international projects
- Think through hard problems and work with brilliant people to make client ideas a reality
- Have a passion for writing clean, object-oriented code
Nice to have
- Knowledge of application integration technologies (web services, messaging, EI patterns).
- Work done with virtualization and cloud technologies (e.g. VMware, KVM, AWS).
- Research bleeding edge technologies.
- Familiarity with multiple programming paradigms and be open to learning new ones.
Good to have
- Basic Knowledge of OR frameworks (e.g. Hibernate, EclipseLink).
- Basic understanding of application servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat, Jetty, ).
- Good understanding of devops tools (e.g. Git, GitLab, Maven, Nexus).
- Working experience with REST.
- Experience with testing tools (e.g. Junit, Mockito).
- Working with database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, graph databases, document databases).
Custom-designed business applications
We are creating complex custom-designed business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. We are dedicated to the art of software delivery by keeping it lightweight and agile and utilizing the full power of open source and state of the art technologies.
We hire the best talented people, we trust them, and give them the opportunity to learn new things every day. We build great products in a technology driven community and continuously improve our knowledge.
In our family friendly environment, we operate with flexible working hours, sometimes we work from home, sometimes we come to work with our kids, and it's totally fine.
What makes our product special
The founding of the company
The Pecs location joins the company
We open an office in Szeged
Our site in Marosvasarhely opens
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We are very open to the opinion of our employees! Since all our company leaders actively work with the employees at the office, there is always an opportunity to share feedback over a coffee!
Trainings and workshops
- Bike, public transport or car?
- All three
- Smiles :)
Why we love our office
Brunches, green surroundings, fresh air and never-ending coffee :)