): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Relevant professional exp.
- Testing web and mobile apps
- Define test cases
- Test tool knowledge
- Experience in impact analysis.
As a QA Engineer, you'll be working on mission critical and complex custom-designed, business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. We are looking for talented, forward looking individuals with varying levels of work experience with an aptitude for learning new domains and testing methodologies.
- You can start
- Any level degree
- Conversational level
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and creativity when developing tests.
- Understand of full sw.dev. life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery.
- Be comfortable across a whole range of functional and cross-functional testing.
- Good sense for understanding business problems and finding potential error cases.
- Work in an agile development team to build enterprise and high-scale applications
How we work...
Fantastic flexibility in terms of working hours and location – working from the comfort of your home or starting the day in our modern and well-equipped office? It is your choice!
We consider work-life harmony as a must!.
Custom-designed business applications
We are creating complex custom-designed business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. We are dedicated to the art of software delivery by keeping it lightweight and agile and utilizing the full power of open source and state of the art technologies.
We hire the best talented people, we trust them, and give them the opportunity to learn new things every day. We build great products in a technology driven community and continuously improve our knowledge.
In our family friendly environment, we operate with flexible working hours, sometimes we work from home, sometimes we come to work with our kids, and it's totally fine.
What makes our product special
The founding of the company
The Pecs location joins the company
We open an office in Szeged
Our site in Marosvasarhely opens
A new site in Nagyvarad!
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We are very open to the opinion of our employees! Since all our company leaders actively work with the employees at the office, there is always an opportunity to share feedback over a coffee!
Trainings and workshops
- Bike, public transport or car?
- All three
- Smiles :)
Why we love our office
Brunches, green surroundings, fresh air and never-ending coffee :)