): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Enterprise Java ,OR frameworks
- Application servers
- Devops tools
- OO principles &design patterns
- HTTP and REST
- Working with containerization and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of application integration technologies
- Experience with testing tools
As a Senior Backend Software Engineer, you'll be instrumental in the design and delivery of mission critical and complex custom-designed, business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies.
You will be responsible for the OO design and implementation of large-scale custom-designed distributed systems.
- You can start
How to apply
- Application language: English
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 10 - 14
- Work in an agile development team to build enterprise and high-scale applications
- Understand the importance of code review and refactoring
- Think through hard problems and work with brilliant people to make client ideas a reality
- Become a mentor and role model for less experienced developers
- Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
Custom-designed business applications
We are creating complex custom-designed business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. We are dedicated to the art of software delivery by keeping it lightweight and agile and utilizing the full power of open source and state of the art technologies.
We hire the best talented people, we trust them, and give them the opportunity to learn new things every day. We build great products in a technology driven community and continuously improve our knowledge.
In our family friendly environment, we operate with flexible working hours, sometimes we work from home, sometimes we come to work with our kids, and it's totally fine.
What makes our product special
The founding of the company
The Pecs location joins the company
We open an office in Szeged
Our site in Marosvasarhely opens
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We are very open to the opinion of our employees! Since all our company leaders actively work with the employees at the office, there is always an opportunity to share feedback over a coffee!
Trainings and workshops
- Bike, public transport or car?
- All three
- Smiles :)
Why we love our office
Brunches, green surroundings, fresh air and never-ending coffee :)