- Unix/Linux and Windows
- You speak English
- OO Programming Skills
- You have experience administrating version control systems such as GitHub
GE Healthcare is looking for a new colleague as Senior DevOps Engineer! As a member of our awesome and growing team, you would contribute toward defining, implementing and supporting, deployment, delivery, and monitoring capabilities for expanding software development operations.
- You can start
Our ideal candidate is someone who is organised, and has a keen eye for detail. You will not only be responsible for building but also the evaluation of production systems. You must be a critical thinker, with the ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues as well as have a good understanding of build and release process.
- Participation in international projects
- Home office possibility
- Multinational company
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Support system troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Suggest architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Participate in evaluation of new technology options and vendor products
- Ensure critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
Technologies and tools
About GE Healthcare
As a leading innovator in global medical technology and digital solutions, GE Healthcare enables physicians to make faster and more informed decisions with the help of intelligent tools, data analysis, applications and services, supported by the Edison Intelligence Platform.
With experience and approximately 50,000 employees worldwide, the company operates at the heart of an ecosystem that seeks to drive precision health care, digitize healthcare and increase productivity, and improve the performance of patients, providers, healthcare systems and researchers worldwide.