): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Agile development
- Continuous integration
- Clean Code
- Lean startup
You will be responsible for implementing new features and enhancements of the SYRG backends and micro-services based on learnings from the customers. You're going to work with 5-6 fellow programmers in Budapest in a quiet office with great transportation options. You'll be part of a global multi-cultural team that has its head quarters in Boston, US.
- You can start
- From September
- Open minded
- Positive thinker
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 11 - 17
- Gross monthly salary range
- 550 000 — 800 000 HUF
- Participating in planning to help deciding how to keep SYRG scalable, secure and easy to maintain.
- Feature implementation involving node.js, GraphQL APIs, AWS services, SQL and 3rd party APIs.
- Reviewing code to ensure it's logical, clean-code rules are followed and no unit-tests are missing.
- Participating in daily stand-ups, other team-sync and one-on-one meetings.
Technologies and tools
How we work
We follow the dual-track agile methodology to make sure we develop the right thing in a feasible way.
Your future team
- Team size
- 2-5 person
- Team age range
- 21 - 42
What will you learn
- Building world-class products
- Dual-track agile
- Clean code
- Working with AWS
Your future colleagues
Let's build something great together.
"Uber" for Compliant Workplaces
SYRG not only helps you fit the pieces of the scheduling puzzle together but also helps create incentives for you to then glue them altogether. We call this “magnetization” — algorithmically arrange compatibility and then engineer incentives. It’s our M.O. and your workplace challenges are solved through it.
What would I miss if I left?
"I'd miss the team the most! Love everyone here."
What makes our product special
$200K Rice Business Plan Competition
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Bike, public transport or car?
- Public Transportation
- Air conditioning or window?
- Air Conditioning Converts :)
Why we love our office
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
Sense of humor, Transparency, Honesty, Humbleness, and Ambition