): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Optimizing ads
- Google Analytics
- Strategic mindset
- Digital literacy
- SEO skills
You will define relevant metrics for performance across all channels & analyse them to drive decisions about impactful content and business strategy.
You will ensure that our quality, free content reaches as many eyes around the globe as possible, optimizing our channels at the medicalfuturist.com and on social media. You will tweak & test our website so visitors can engage with our content.
- You can start
- Have created & executed strategies across several digital channels to drive traffic & conversions
- Made decisions affecting an organization’s digital marketing and have up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing tools like SEM and SEO
- Are a whiz at digital analytics and metrics
- Like to work independently and remotely with a tight group of multi-disciplinary experts
How to apply
- Application language: English
- CV and Cover Letter
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 20 hours/week
- Website analytics and SEO
- Social media marketing
- Creating and delivering a marketing strategy
- Advertising on Google and on social media platforms
- Website optimization
How we work
Beyond your professional tasks, as a part of the core team at The Medical Futurist, you will be treated as a peer and part of our family when we imagine & shape the future of medicine in frequent workshops and social gatherings. You would enjoy the freedom and flexibility of remote work with the access to a tight social group that meets 2-3 times a week in Budapest
Your future team
- Team size
- 11-15 person
- Team age range
- 21 - 43
About your role
Our free content, policy work & research is supported by our premium content & Dr. Meskó’s keynotes. You will drive relevant traffic & purchases using paid marketing and constant conversion optimization on the medicalfuturist.com and our social media channels.
Context around digital health
We help patients understand how to manage their health with the use of technology, giving them actionable advice on tools and ways to change behaviour. We help medical professionals make use of technology that can help them work more closely with patients. We work with governments and organizations to keep ahead of disruptive technologies and ensure that patients are healthier because of them.
We help healthcare organizations, governments and medical professionals adopt digital health technologies by building a community to drive healthcare innovation worldwide.
What would I miss if I left?
Patients need to become the point-of-care!
What makes our product special
Working with the American Medical Association and the WHO
Being recognized by the government of New Zealand
The launch of the brand and associated online channels
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Most proud of
- Our work with governments
- Average age?
Why we love our office
Personal qualities we appreciate
Így dolgozunk mi:
Products / Services
- High quality articles about digital health
- Books and e-books
- Professional edutainment videos
- Keynote speeches
About the workplace
Number of meetings/weekOnce/twice in personWhom will you work with?With a supporting groupNumber of people/office spaceWe work via digital channels