): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Investigative journalism
- Creating an editorial strategy
- Writing articles
- Team management
- Online content creation
Your task will be to create and support our content pyramid and to translate trends into articles, videos & e-books.
You will be Dr. Meskó’s right hand in tracking global trends and deciding which way to guide policy, patients and professionals across the globe. Our investigative journalism efforts and content for our most important channels, including our site & newsletter, will rest with you.
- You can start
- Have experience investigating trends and writing impactful articles shaping public opinion
- Coordinated the work of journalists or content creators, ensuring it met ethical and quality standards
- Write as comfortably and eloquently as a native writer in English
- Like to work independently and remotely with a tight group of multi-disciplinary experts
How to apply
- Application language: English
- CV and Cover Letter
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Managing the team of content creators
- Writing high quality articles
- Managing the newsletter
- Investigative journalism
- Building our content pyramid (from free content to paid executive summaries)
How we work
Beyond your professional tasks, as a part of the core team at The Medical Futurist, you will be treated as a peer and part of our family when we imagine & shape the future of medicine in frequent workshops and social gatherings. You would enjoy the freedom and flexibility of remote work with the access to a tight social group that meets 2-3 times a week in Budapest
Your future team
- Team size
- 11-15 person
- Team age range
- 21 - 43
Your role as editor in chief 2
As one of the most important members of The Medical Futurist team, you will help our digital marketer, social media manager and the creative professionals working with them to push our content’s format, focus & quality to new heights as the needs of our audience change over time.
Your role as editor in chief 1
As Editor-in-Chief, your main task will be to create and support each level of the pyramid, constantly researching digital health trends and translating them into articles, videos & e-books that help our various stakeholders find their way in this fast-paced field.
You will oversee and instruct our team content creators who research and review digital health tools & trends.
Our content pyramid
The core of the success of The Medical Futurist is original, understandable and impact-focused content that helps our half a million followers understand & make use of digital health trends daily. Our content pyramid has three levels:
1) Free content to everyone on our website and social media channels
2) Paid content in the form of and e-books
3) Dr. Meskó’s keynotes in person
Context around digital health
We help patients understand how to manage their health with the use of technology, giving them actionable advice on tools and ways to change behaviour. We help medical professionals make use of technology that can help them work more closely with patients. We work with governments and organizations to keep ahead of disruptive technologies and ensure that patients are healthier because of them.
We help healthcare organizations, governments and medical professionals adopt digital health technologies by building a community to drive healthcare innovation worldwide.
What would I miss if I left?
Patients need to become the point-of-care!
What makes our product special
Working with the American Medical Association and the WHO
Being recognized by the government of New Zealand
The launch of the brand and associated online channels
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Most proud of
- Our work with governments
- Average age?
Why we love our office
Personal qualities we appreciate
Így dolgozunk mi:
Products / Services
- High quality articles about digital health
- Books and e-books
- Professional edutainment videos
- Keynote speeches
About the workplace
Number of meetings/weekOnce/twice in personWhom will you work with?With a supporting groupNumber of people/office spaceWe work via digital channels