Frontend Web Developer
Trax is looking for a talented frontend web developer to further strengthen its R&D team.
Are you someone who is not afraid of diving deep into the code? Do you have excellent debugging skills and easily understand complex business logic? Then join us and work on our ever-developing web platform, which is built upon Angular and various other frontend technologies.
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- 3 years of experience
- HTML, CSS
You can start
- as soon as you wish
- Gross monthly salary range
- 850 000 — 1 200 000 HUF
- + Bonus
Performance bonus paid annually.
- Supportive environment
- Internal learning platform
- Career path
- International environment
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.
- Developing frontend applications with Angular, AngularJS and Vanilla JS as well
- Working together with UX and product teams to deliver the best experience to our customers
- You will face various platforms, clean and legacy code, new and deprecated frameworks
- Iteratively improving, refactoring our services, doing design and peer reviews
- Using and contributing to our growing internal frontend component library
Technologies and tools
How to apply
- Language of application: English
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
How we work
Rebooting retail for the digital age
Trax is a leader in retail AI solutions and one of the fastest growing technology companies globally. The world’s top consumer goods companies and retailers use our cloud platform to gain the power to see what happens at shelf and the agility to delight shoppers in new ways.
Trax is the driving force of the store of the future. Our mission is to help brands and retailers harness the power of digital technologies to enable the best shopping experiences imaginable.
What would I miss if I left?
Seeing us grow year by year makes me proud. Working on new solutions develop my skills. Contributing with my personal tasks makes me feel useful.
What makes our product special
Trax is founded and incorporated in Singapore
Trax family grows to 100 as new offices open in Brazil and the UK
Trax breaks into the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Israel's foremost tech award
Trax Retail arrives to Budapest
We turned 10!
Keep growing: 292 customers, 90 markets, 18 offices worldwide
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trax is a place of breakthrough ideas that help us build smarter, hack faster and scale better. Our culture and vibe is still the same: a start-up where you can share ideas and start a discussion!
Trainings and workshops
We believe in knowledge-sharing: tech meetups, conferences, internal online training platform, you name it and we make sure you can learn & develop yourself with us.
- Ties or shorts?
- Average age?
- Beer, wine or shot?
- One after the other:)
Why we love our office
- Cool office environment in a central location
- Great view due to being on the top floor
- Lots of light
- Chill zone
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Intelligently yet simply
- With imagination
- Politely and positively
- With confidence
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Great team, just like a big family
- Regular team events to celebrate and have fun
- Cutting-edge technology