- 4-10 years of experience in HR
- Strong HR expertise
- Performance management
- Consultancy, coaching
Trax is looking for an experienced HRM to join its global HR team. In this role you will serve as a partner for all relevant HR matters in a fast growing global unit, while working closely with stakeholders from the Global HR team and the business.
This is a great opportunity to enter a fast-paced, growing company and make an impact.
- You can start
- as soon as you wish
How to apply
- Language of application: English
- Human Resources
- BA degree
- Human Resources
- MA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Act as the focal point on all HR matters related to the Global Operations organization
- Drive HR processes and projects across all regions
- Offer consultation and coaching to employees and managers on HR fundamentals
- Execute and implement HR initiatives and cross company processes
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships
How we work
Rebooting retail for the digital age
Trax is a leader in retail AI solutions and one of the fastest growing technology companies globally. The world’s top consumer goods companies and retailers use our cloud platform to gain the power to see what happens at shelf and the agility to delight shoppers in new ways.
Trax is the driving force of the store of the future. Our mission is to help brands and retailers harness the power of digital technologies to enable the best shopping experiences imaginable.
What would I miss if I left?
Seeing us grow year by year makes me proud. Working on new solutions develop my skills. Contributing with my personal tasks makes me feel useful.
What makes our product special
Planorama was founded in Paris
The Budapest office was established
We have moved to our current, beautiful office, as we have grown out all the previous ones:)
Planorama got acquired by Trax Retail
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trax is a place of breakthrough ideas that help us build smarter, hack faster and scale better. Our culture and vibe is still the same: a start-up where you can share ideas and start a discussion!
Trainings and workshops
We believe in knowledge-sharing: tech meetups, conferences, internal online training platform, you name it and we make sure you can learn & develop yourself with us.
- Ties or shorts?
- Average age?
- Beer, wine or shot?
- One after the other:)
Why we love our office
- Cool office environment in a central location
- Great view due to being on the top floor
- Lots of light
- Chill zone
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Intelligently yet simply
- With imagination
- Politely and positively
- With confidence
- High-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule
- Opportunity to work from home
- Great team, just like a big family
- Regular team events to celebrate and have fun
- Cutting-edge technology
- Health insurance package
- Free gym membership