- Knowledge of web applications
As a Product Manager, you will work with different stakeholders from inside and outside the company, and will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle, including collecting and analyzing requirements, defining functional specifications, tracking development, QA processes and adoption.
- You can start
- as soon as you wish
How to apply
- Application language: English
- Any level degree
- Any level degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Translate user and business needs into product requirements
- Define the product scope, release phases and plan the roadmap
- Be responsible for new features/products from high-level requirements to specific tasks
- Working closely with R&D, UX/UI, Professional Services and Pre-Sale teams as well as other parties
- Communicate with and engage the stakeholders with our plans and products
Technologies and tools
Rebooting retail for the digital age
Trax is a leader in retail AI solutions and one of the fastest growing technology companies globally. The world’s top consumer goods companies and retailers use our cloud platform to gain the power to see what happens at shelf and the agility to delight shoppers in new ways.
Trax is the driving force of the store of the future. Our mission is to help brands and retailers harness the power of digital technologies to enable the best shopping experiences imaginable.
What would I miss if I left?
Seeing us grow year by year makes me proud. Working on new solutions develop my skills. Contributing with my personal tasks makes me feel useful.
What makes our product special
Planorama was founded in Paris
The Budapest office was established
We have moved to our current, beautiful office, as we have grown out all the previous ones:)
Planorama got acquired by Trax Retail
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trax is a place of breakthrough ideas that help us build smarter, hack faster and scale better. Our culture and vibe is still the same: a start-up where you can share ideas and start a discussion!
Trainings and workshops
We believe in knowledge-sharing: tech meetups, conferences, internal online training platform, you name it and we make sure you can learn & develop yourself with us.
- Ties or shorts?
- Average age?
- Beer, wine or shot?
- One after the other:)
Why we love our office
- Cool office environment in a central location
- Great view due to being on the top floor
- Lots of light
- Chill zone
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Intelligently yet simply
- With imagination
- Politely and positively
- With confidence
- High-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule
- Opportunity to work from home
- Great team, just like a big family
- Regular team events to celebrate and have fun
- Cutting-edge technology
- Health insurance package
- Free gym membership