Trax - world’s leading image recognition platform for retail - is looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team. This role will focus on tackling issues around how to turn computer vision data into key business objectives, and display those to our customers.
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Product Manager experience
- Knowledge of web applications
- Experience with external API’s
- Experience with BI tools
- Dashboards and reporting
Are familiar with SQL
You can start
- as soon as you wish
- Gross monthly salary range
- 1 000 000 — 1 500 000 HUF
- + Bonus
Performance bonus paid annually
- Supportive environment
- Internal learning platform
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotion.
- International environment
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.
- Translate user and business needs into product requirements
- Define the product scope, release phases and plan the roadmap
- Be responsible for new features/products from high-level requirements to specific tasks for devs
- Working closely with different stakeholders (e.g. R&D, UX/UI, sales teams)
- Communicate with and engage the stakeholders with our plans and products
Technologies and tools
How to apply
- Language of application: English
- Any level degree
- Any level degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
How we work
Everyone in our team has the Trax spirit: we believe in the power of positivity and transparency, we embrace failures as long as they lead to success and we are visionaries: we are not only creating for the present, but for the future. Ring a bell? Then your place is in the Trax family!
Rebooting retail for the digital age
At Trax, our mission is to help brands and retailers harness the power of digital technologies to enable the best shopping experiences imaginable. Our platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers.
We are the driving force of the store of tomorrow, where the physical and digital combine in new ways to delight at shelf.
What would I miss if I left?
Seeing us grow year by year makes me proud. Working on new solutions develop my skills. Contributing with my personal tasks makes me feel useful.
What makes our product special
Trax is founded and incorporated in Singapore
Trax family grows to 100 as new offices open in Brazil and the UK
Trax breaks into the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Israel's foremost tech award
Trax Retail arrives to Budapest
We turned 10!
Keep growing: 292 customers, 90 markets, 18 offices worldwide
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trax is a place of breakthrough ideas that help us build smarter, hack faster and scale better. Our culture and vibe is still the same: a start-up where you can share ideas and start a discussion!
Trainings and workshops
We believe in knowledge-sharing: tech meetups, conferences, internal online training platform, you name it and we make sure you can learn & develop yourself with us.
- Ties or shorts?
- Average age?
- Beer, wine or shot?
- One after the other:)
Why we love our office
- Cool office environment in a central location
- Great view due to being on the top floor
- Lots of light
- Chill zone
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
Our everyday norms:
- We trust each other
- We listen without interruption
- We may disagree but still commit
- We hold our team accountable
- We deliver on our commitments
- We work as ONE team
- Customers who are the world’s most loved consumer brands like Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever, P&G and Heineken
- Great team, just like a big family
- Regular team events to celebrate and have fun