Trax, a leading provider of computer vision and analytics solutions is looking for an amazing DevOps Engineer to join our cloud infrastructure team.
As part of the team, you will take full ownership of our rapidly growing, multi-cloud, microservices based platform supporting our cutting-edge image recognition technology.
- You can start
- as soon as you wish
How to apply
- Application language: English
- Any level degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Develop, deploy, maintain, scale and monitor our multi-cloud production environment
- Design, deploy and maintain our configuration management and orchestration infrastructure
- Work closely with developers across the company
- Develop tools and processes to reduce the operational toil on the infrastructure team
- Enhance the production environment security, availability, reliability and cost optimization
Technologies and tools
AI machine-learning techniques for retail
At Trax, we’ve developed a breakthrough computer vision platform for the retail industry. Our proprietary technology surpasses the state of the art, as we harness the most advanced fine grained recognition algorithms and deep learning methodologies. We provide our customers with ‘Eyes into the Store’ so they can drive strategic and tactical decisions where it counts most – in the grocer’s aisle.
At Trax we deliver a fast, accurate and consistent way for our customers to optimize how their products are executed on the shelf, using our breakthrough computer vision platform
We capture retail today, so you can see the opportunities of tomorrow.
What would I miss if I left?
Seeing us grow year by year makes me proud. Working on new solutions develop my skills. Contributing with my personal tasks makes me feel useful.
What makes our product special
Planorama was founded in Paris
The Budapest office was established
We have moved to our current, beautiful office, as we have grown out all the previous ones:)
Planorama got acquired by Trax Retail
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
You can always have open discussions with your team members and share your ideas. Trax is a greenhouse of breakthrough ideas that help us continuously build smarter, hack faster and scale better.
Trainings and workshops
- Ties or shorts?
- Average age?
- Beer, wine or shot?
- One after the other:)
Why we love our office
- Cool office environment in a central location
- Great view due to being on the top floor
- Lots of light
- Chill zone
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Intelligently yet simply
- With imagination
- Politely and positively
- With confidence
• High-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule
• Real superheroes to work with
• Great team, just like a big family
• Startup spirit
• Free coffee/tea & fruits every week
• Opportunity to work from home
• Regular team events to celebrate and have fun