- Designing complex systems
- CD methodologies
- logical design experience -web
- Various design guidelines
- Exp. in responsive design
Join our Digitalization Product team as a Senior UI/UX designer and shape a wide variety of our products, including:
- Master data management platform,
- Digitalization platform,
- Training platform,
- and more..
- You can start
How to apply
- Application language: English
- Please show us any of your work that is public. :)
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Specifying and shaping UI/UX aspects of our web products
- Creating mockups from concept to detailed design (mockups, wireframes, prototypes, final UI designs)
- Working jointly with Product Managers, Developers, Architects to find the right approach
- Using proven user research methodologies from gathering requirements to testing a delivered product
- Defining how to measure success and course correct, if needed
AI machine-learning techniques for retail
Trax is the world leader in computer vision technology for digitizing the retail industry. We provide the most powerful, accurate and consistent way for CPG manufacturers and retailers to collect, measure and analyze what is happening on the physical shelf.
Join our team and build the future of computer vision technology for retail!
At Trax we are committed to delivering a fast, accurate and consistent way for our customers to optimize how their products are executed on the shelf, using our breakthrough computer vision platform.
In addition to mobile phones and tablets, Trax partners with leading innovators of IOT technologies including fixed cameras, robotics, and more, to capture retail reality in store.
What would I miss if I left?
Seeing us grow year by year makes me proud. Working on new solutions develop my skills. Contributing with my personal tasks makes me feel useful.
What makes our product special
Planorama was founded in Paris
The Budapest office was established
We have moved to our current, beautiful office, as we have grown out all the previous ones:)
Planorama got acquired by Trax Retail
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
You can always have open discussions with your team members and share your ideas. Trax is a greenhouse of breakthrough ideas that help us continuously build smarter, hack faster and scale better.
Trainings and workshops
- Ties or shorts?
- Average age?
- Beer, wine or shot?
- One after the other:)
Why we love our office
- Cool office environment in a central location
- Great view due to being on the top floor
- Lots of light
- Chill zone
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
• Regular team events to celebrate and have fun
• High-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule
• Real superheroes to work with
• Opportunity to work from home
• Free coffee/tea & fruits every week
• Great team, just like a big family
• Startup spirit