): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- English communication
- Marketing&Business Development
- RE Business experience
- Graduation in Economics
- Management skills
- Lay out a Marketing Plan
- Learn ZOA’s products and prioritize them in the sales pipeline
- Get in touch with our existing and possible new Clients
- Build Social awareness by publishing new stuff we do
- Keep our website CMS clean, fast and tidy
- Build the ZOA Brand externally and internally
- BA degree
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Native speaker
- Core time
- 9:00 - 17:00
- You can start at
- Gross monthly salary range
- HUF 500 000 — 700 000
- Free beverages
- Free coffee
- Free snacks
- Team building programs
- Updating the content of the existing webpage
- SEOing existing webpage
- Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin, Vimeo,
- BrandBuilding: external and internal
- Direct Marketing
Technologies and tools
- Team size
- 16-25 person
- Team age range
- 24 - 42
About the job
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join ZOA in a Digital Marketing Manager role. The Marketing Manager works closely with Company CEOs to manage the marketing and business development efforts for ZOA’s Architectural Visualization practice. This role is responsible for developing and executing effective plans that support the growth strategy of the studio.
Architectural Animation, Rendering & VR Solutions
We are a team of highly creative individuals offering high quality immersive visualization solutions for architects and real estate developers globally. Our goal is for our films and images to evoke feelings and portray the stories of the objects they have been created from. The purpose of our process is to understand these architectural objects and, further, to perceive their future effects.
What would I miss if I left?
The kind and soothing sentences that help me come over the sometimes tedious client communication
What makes our product special
4 employees - Founded
6 employees - Babysteps
8 employees - Pretty amazing stuff done in Hungary
10 employees - Penetrating to International Markets
16 employees - CGArchitect Best Visualization Nominee
18 employees - Here we are, waiting for you to join
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- performance reviews twice a year that puts you on a track
- english classes / photoshop contest / interior design course
- find your own new creative solutions that make your work easier
- Mac vagy PC
- Átlag életkor?
- Nemek aránya?
- 13 boys / 5 girls
Why we love our office
- Team Spirit
- Possibility of Development on a professional and/or management level
- The overwhelming care for You as an employee
- Strive for constructive criticism
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- the will to learn
- personal goals