- Experience with iOS
- Sync networking skills
- Frameworks and libraries
- Precise UI building skills
- Interested about messaging
- Likes international challenges
- Speak English
- Likes remote work
As an iOS developer, you will make a variety of different high-quality apps and supporting software as a member of the team. On the top of that you will have the opportunity to work in a well-established tech environment, learn to be a part of an efficient dev team and improve your skills. Besides being on top of the mobile tech scene, you will have the chance to experiment with new technologies.
- No qualification required
- Native speaker
- Core time
- 9 - 5
- You can start at
- Vacation days per year
- Up to discussion
- Conference contribution budget
- Company cellphone
- Team building programs
- Take a lead role in iOS development
- Make key decisions in your area of expertise
- Constantly improve the company's own framework
- Deliver in time
- Maintain a clean codebase without tech debt
Technologies and tools
- Csapat mérete
- 11-15 fő
- Legfiatalabb, legidősebb kolléga életkora
- 22 - 42
What you will learn
- Messaging technologies
- Machine learning
- Marketing automation
- Sports technologies
- Some IoT integration
Custom software development
We are building backend, mobile, CMS and messaging software and products since 2009. Here, you’ll find a place that’s challenging, hands-on, transparent and led with real passion.
What would I miss if I left?
The opportunity to do something big.
What makes our product special
Full remote work supported
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Self-education is strongly encouraged
- Paid conference participation
- English language practice is important
- Preparation time before executing a roadmap
- Regeneration - no weekend work
- Beer, wine or shot?
- In this order.
- Sex ratio?
- Could be improved...
- Ties or shorts?
Why we love our office
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Doer attitude
- Ability to make decisions
- Positive attitude
- Business mindset (even for developers)
- Learn from your mistakes
- Thinking with the customer's head
People think of Canecom as a company that makes software products - and we are. But we are also building the company that is securing the post-PC world, and that takes a deeper kind of teamwork. We need serious problem solvers. Hackers who care. Here, you’ll find a place that’s challenging, hands-on, transparent and led with real passion.
All of our positions have the opportunity to work remotely.