- Analytical and numerical skills
- Proactivity, assertiveness
- Willingness to learn
You will work closely with our CFO on day-to-day financial operations and supporting finance-related projects, giving you a deep insight into financial management in an international startup environment. Last-year students looking for an internship and working parents looking for a part-time position, that can later turn full-time, are also welcome to apply.
- Administer company receivables and payables
- Administer expense reports, petty cash
- Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations
- Participate in closing and financial planning
- Develop reporting and sales controlling tools
We create hardware and software solutions that enable cars to talk to each other and the smart city infrastructure to save lives and make traffic more efficient. In the world of self-driving cars Commsignia is the third eye for enhancing the safety of fully-autonomous driving.
What makes our product special
Commsignia was founded
ETSI Plugfest, university projects supported by Commsignia V2X solutions
Pilot projects around Europe completed with success
Commsignia devices already used in 17 countries
Opening of Commsignia Michigan office
- Beer, wine or spirits?
- In that order
- Delay or overtime?
- Tie or shorts?
- Bike, train or car?
- AC or window?
About the workplace
- Is there lunch break?
- Burger-, chicken- and bagel break.
- What do you like doing together after working hours?
- Darts, beer and pyssla beads.
- Do you celebrate birthdays in the office?
- With cake we do.
Things we value
- Partners instead of bullies
- Early results
- Appetite for knowledge
- Cats of the Internet
- Hacking the kitchen toaster
- Sous-vide pulled pork
We work with automotive manufacturers, automotive suppliers and road infrastructure operators. We made major cities a safer place to live in more than 17 countries already.
We are working on the world’s first connectivity platform that integrates V2X applications with everyday technologies from tablets and phones to smart homes. By connecting vehicles with each other and the smart city infrastructure, it is possible to foresee an accident from miles away, alert pedestrians to danger or enable vehicles to keep up with the green wave when traveling through downtown.