- Strong communication and negotiation
- Advanced level of English
- Experience with tech-related products
- Project manager attitude
- Ability to learn quickly
- Speaking other languages besides English
- Experienced in IT sector
- Ever done B2B or enterprise sales
We are looking for an agile, performance and network-oriented Account Manager to enhance our sales and business development team. The perfect candidate has proven track record in sales and looking for complex challenges. If you are motivated by having direct impact on the company growth, you would be satisfied in this position.
- Contacting new clients from leads
- Assess client's need and define break in points
- Plann and manage the implementation process
- First level contact in the whole cooperation
- Negotiations from the tech to the executive level
At Gravity, we build best-in-class recommendation and personalization solutions for our diverse, global clientele ranging from content and classified sites, to job portals, and eCommerce stores. Thanks to the excellent team we have, we can proudly say that through the years we've acquired a know-how that continuously proved to be unbeatable when A/B tested against similar solutions.
Scientific research, with technology and application - it is a great place for both scientists and engineers. We do world-class research while providing recommendation services on a large scale.
What makes our product special
- Chocolate or fruit?
- Table tennis or foosball?
- Coffee or...?
- More coffee :)
- Car or bike?
- Special compensation for cyclists
We are proud of...
- Highest achieved result in the $1M Netflix Prize
- 2015 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe awardee
- Clients on 5 continents, in more than 20 countries
- 5 billion recommendations served each month
- Monthly $40 million added revenue for our clients
- 25 scientific publications and patents
About the workplace
- Do you celebrate birthdays in the office?
- We celebrate Gravity birthday.
- Number of people/office space
- 35 ppl in 3 spaces in our own building
- Is there lunch break?
- Sure. We appreciate results,not minutes.