- mathematical skills
- algorithmical skills
You will be responsible for converting machine learning algorithms into scalable production-ready code.
You are a great fit, if you are
- a passionate SW engineer
- interested in machine learning
- eager to learn/introduce new technologies
- thrilled by changing and then measuring production systems (A/B testing, response times)
- able to write production-ready code
- optimizing code for size and speed
- No qualification required
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Core time
- 10:00 - 16:00
- You can start at
- any time
- Vacation days per year
- Holidays based on the Hungarian labour law.
- Free breakfast
- Free coffee
- In-house trainings
- Office massage
- Company cellphone
- Team building programs
- converting machine learning algorithms
Technologies and tools
How we work
We are looking for a passionate software engineer with interest in machine learning. You will be responsible for converting machine learning algorithms into scalable production-ready code.
- Csapat mérete
- 25 fő fölött
- Legfiatalabb, legidősebb kolléga életkora
- 18 - 50
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter too.
At Gravity, we build best-in-class recommendation and personalization solutions for our diverse, global clientele ranging from content and classified sites, to job portals, and eCommerce stores. Thanks to the excellent team we have, we can proudly say that through the years we've acquired a know-how that continuously proved to be unbeatable when A/B tested against similar solutions.
Our vision is to enable enterprises with large clientele to engage with their consumers by using exceptional machine learning algorithmic portfolio, which incorporates predictive, adaptive learning analytics to anticipate future behaviour or estimate unknown outcomes on a low-cost, low-risk basis.
What would I miss if I left?
Scientific research, with technology and application - it is a great place for both scientists and engineers. We do world-class research while providing recommendation services on a large scale.
What makes our product special
Netflix Prize holtversenyben első helyezés
Gravity RECO bemutatása - online perszonalizációs SaaS
Deloitte - Gravity R&D stratégiai partnerség
Yusp - brandváltás
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Since we are a flat organisation it is very easy to reach anyone, even the top management and share your ideas/ opinion anytime.
Beside that we regularly run satisfaction surveys to gather feedback.
Trainings and workshops
You can attend conferences, meet-ups, in-house trainings, language courses.
- Chocolate or fruit?
- Table tennis or foosball?
- Coffee or...?
- More coffee :)
- Car or bike?
- Special compensation for cyclists
Why we love our office
The greatest thing about our office that it's almost downtown still we have our own new building on the Buda side, with beautiful garden, where we can either grill or just work when the weather is nice.
Personal qualities we appreciate
You will love to work with us if you are proactive and independent, if you drive your ideas but also enjoy a highly skilled professional team to whom you can turn to for brainstorming.
We are proud of...
- Highest achieved result in the $1M Netflix Prize
- 2015 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe awardee
- Clients on 5 continents, in more than 20 countries
- 5 billion recommendations served each month
- Monthly $40 million added revenue for our clients
- 25 scientific publications and patents
About the workplace
- Do you celebrate birthdays in the office?
- We celebrate Gravity birthday.
- Number of people/office space
- 35 ppl in 3 spaces in our own building
- Is there lunch break?
- Sure. We appreciate results,not minutes.