- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in UX
- Excellent English
- Juggle multiple competing priorities
- Work in cross-functional teams
- experience in a multinational env.
- agile project management methodologies
You should be the member of the team who has a full overview of all research activities and reports, can recall past research and advise having a full understanding of the product and past findings.
You are an enthusiastic UX researcher who is knowledgeable about UX research methodologies and has a good understanding of interaction design principles.
- identifying user research needs
- plan and execute user research
- Qualitative, quantitative and guerilla testing
- Conduct both online and field usability research
- Summarize research findings
We help millions of people every day to find travel deals by enabling them to compare offers from different travel websites. This is not just a job: it’s a mission!