- English and Hungarian speaker
- Experienced in managing operations
- Exceptionally organized, multitasker
- Customer service oriented
- Passionate and aligned with Mosaik
MOSAIK is currently seeking a full-time Community Manager to join our growing team in downtown Budapest. The role will include working closely with the Operation Manager and reporting directly to the CEO. The perfect Community Manager isn't afraid to wear multiple hats, including sales, event and facility management.
- Taking full responsibility for managing the Events
- Manage and host community related services, events
- Be a proactive, solution oriented person
- Sales operations by preparing proposals, contracts
- Support admin operations
Mosaik is more than just a collection of square footage and desk space. Mosaik is a purpose driven startup community ready to level up the Budapest tech scene. We support Budapest based entrepreneurs with a platform for learning, connecting and growing in the friendliest co-working space in town.
What makes our product special
We believe in the power of Budapest. Budapest is on the rise. Fast. With a budding startup ecosystem, vibrant downtown scene and affordable lifestyle, it's like a magnet for young talent. Couple that with a convenient location in the heart of Europe and you have the perfect place to launch and explore your dream project.
We believe in the power of entrepreneurs. The unreasonable ones. The ones who solve our problems, create our jobs, and push the world forward.
We believe in the power of community. At Mosaik we’re building a tribe of engineers, designers, creatives, and tech innovators. We’re building this tribe to lead a movement. We’re leading a movement to change a city. And we’re changing a city to change the world.