- Strong organizational skills
- English & Hungarian. Strong communicator
- Work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Background in similar role
- Dedication to role & enjoy your work
- Interested in latest technologies
- Like community management
- Passionate about teambuilding
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated office manager & assistant to join our team in Budapest. At Pulilab you will get the opportunity to work in the heart of Budapest and be part of an international, young, and experienced team.
- Manage daily functions of the office
- Perform some administrative work
- Manage vendors & services providers
- Assist in organizing office functions & events
- Other duties and projects as assigned
What you will learn
- Hands on with new technologies.
- Work together with an awesome & experienced team.
- Work within a company that's fun with no stupid rules.
- How to enjoy Danish liquorish.
- How to have fun while doing a job you love.
Don't apply if ...
- you're a first timer.
- you're using this position as a stepping stone.
- you don't like admin / assistant work.
- you don't like technology.
- you don't speak English & Hungarian.
You thrive on taking care of things the right way the first time. A task comes in and you figure out how to get it done without having to ask a lot of questions. When you say “I’ll take care of it” we know it’ll be done well. You get excited when you know you’ve made someone else’s day easier.
Pulilab is an international creative software and technology agency that offers cutting-edge solutions crafted by talented engineers. At our core, we focus on building innovative and effective products based on best-in-class practices.
At Pulilab you get the transparency and open communication that allows you to get your work done efficiently. You’re the boss and you call the shots here.
What makes our product special
- Planes or drones?
- Dogs or cats?
- Puli dogs
- VR or AR?
- Remote reality
We believe that linking diverse expertise and passions bring forth brilliant opportunities. Working together with aspiring entrepreneurs and our local community - Django Meetup, Django Girls Organization - and local universities - SZTE, ELTE, BME - helps us see things from new angles and bring fresh perspectives and ideas to our solutions.
We stay on top of our game by bravely venturing into new areas to find interesting problems to solve; some of which evolve into separate ventures. This gives us the opportunity to learn hands-on how to build and grow disruptive products and services.
About the workplace
- Do you celebrate birthdays in the office?
- You can have your cake & eat it too :)
- Average age
- ~30... in Puli years that's 210
- Whom will you work with?
- Other cool Pulis :)