- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Degree in Computer Science
- SW architecture experience
- Communication skills
- B2B SaaS experience
- Startup experience
- Data reporting, analysis
- SCRUM Product Owner
You will drive the development of the backend components of our Fit Predictor service and improve the customer integration process. As part of this effort, you will also manage the product backlog for our backend systems. Additionally, you will be a liaison among stakeholders of the Fit Predictor team synthesizing and formalizing requirements for internal, backend components of the service.
- BA degree
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Core time
- 10 - 16
- You can start at
- Conference contribution budget
- Free coffee
- Free snacks
- In-house trainings
- Team building programs
- Training contribution
- Translate high-level requirements to specs
- Define requirements for internal products
- Own the backend portion of the product backlog
- Drive scope negotiations
- Participate in acceptance testing
Technologies and tools
- Csapat mérete
- 16-25 fő
- Legfiatalabb, legidősebb kolléga életkora
- 1 - 99
Based in San Francisco with a development office in Budapest, Hungary, Secret Sauce Partners enables the world's largest ecommerce companies to provide the best shopping experiences online. Our products are branded and built into ecommerce web sites and are actively used by over 40 million users. We are well funded, fun, dynamic and growing fast. Join us!
What would I miss if I left?
You can touch the business - no matter which team you're at.
What makes our product special
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Team orientation
- Customer care
About the workplace
- Is there lunch break?
- Of course! And often we do it together.
- Men/Women ratio
- 60% / 40%
- How do we give feedback?
- We have two-way sessions every 3 months
Fit Predictor helps shoppers determine the best fitting size for any apparel they wish to buy. Our Visual Recognition Algorithm extracts the stylistic features of each item. Style Finder and Outfit Maker use this information to provide exciting shopping experiences on desktop, mobile and in store.