): Lezárt álláshirdetés. Erre az állásra már nem tudsz jelentkezni, de görgess lejjebb és böngéssz a hasonló állások között! Reméljük te is megtalálod az álomállásod!
- Good communication skills
- Be hungry to tackle challenges
- Passionate about user behavior
- Experienced in quantitative analyses
- R or Python experience
As a Data Scientist, you will be analyzing large data sets of behavioral data (web analytics, ecommerce transactions) and product attribute data and developing predictive models that provide insight into customer preferences. These predictive models form the backbone of our services.
- Analysis of data sets about user behavior
- Developing algorithmic approaches
- Using different data science modeling techniques
- Collaboration with our R&D and developer teams
- Work with our Analytics/BI group
Based in San Francisco with a development office in Budapest, Hungary, Secret Sauce Partners enables the world's largest ecommerce companies to provide the best shopping experiences online. Our products are branded and built into ecommerce web sites and are actively used by over 40 million users. We are well funded, fun, dynamic and growing fast. Join us!
What would I miss if I left?
You can touch the business - no matter which team you're at.
What makes our product special
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Team orientation
- Customer care
About the workplace
- Is there lunch break?
- Of course! And often we do it together.
- Men/Women ratio
- 60% / 40%
- How do we give feedback?
- We have two-way sessions every 3 months
Fit Predictor helps shoppers determine the best fitting size for any apparel they wish to buy. Our Visual Recognition Algorithm extracts the stylistic features of each item. Style Finder and Outfit Maker use this information to provide exciting shopping experiences on desktop, mobile and in store.