- Fluent English
- Data analytics experience
- Product design experience
- Market research
As a Product Management Intern, you will assist the Head of Product in all matters pertaining to Secret Sauce Partner's products, customers and market. You’ll support the product lead on the design and data requirements and quality implementation of the Fit Predictor experience for our retail partners.
As part of our team, you will impact our 50+ million users and to ensure their happiness.
- No qualification required
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Core time
- 11 - 16
- You can start at
- Free coffee
- Free snacks
- In-house trainings
- Team building programs
- Specify UX criteria for partner launches
- Identify quality assurance to our standards
- Ensure defects are documented
- Ensure defects are corrected prior to launch
- Ensure a first-class product
Technologies and tools
- Csapat mérete
- 16-25 fő
- Legfiatalabb, legidősebb kolléga életkora
- 1 - 99
Based in San Francisco with a development office in Budapest, Hungary, Secret Sauce Partners enables the world's largest ecommerce companies to provide the best shopping experiences online. Our products are branded and built into ecommerce web sites and are actively used by over 40 million users. We are well funded, fun, dynamic and growing fast. Join us!
What would I miss if I left?
You can touch the business - no matter which team you're at.
What makes our product special
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Team orientation
- Customer care
About the workplace
- Is there lunch break?
- Of course! And often we do it together.
- Men/Women ratio
- 60% / 40%
- How do we give feedback?
- We have two-way sessions every 3 months
Fit Predictor helps shoppers determine the best fitting size for any apparel they wish to buy. Our Visual Recognition Algorithm extracts the stylistic features of each item. Style Finder and Outfit Maker use this information to provide exciting shopping experiences on desktop, mobile and in store.