- software security experience
- SSO and protocols, SAML, OAuth
- Security testing tools
- Expert of software security
- vulnerability remediation
- automation for analysis/inspec
- security eval. web/cloud/mobil
We are seeking an Application Security Engineer who will focus on ensuring security and compliance of our software, web and mobile applications, and API's. This person will work closely with our Engineering, Technical Operations, Security, and Product teams to develop software requirements and follow best practices as we build, deploy, and maintain secure products.
- BA degree
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- You can start at
- Jan 1
- Gross monthly salary range
- HUF 1 000 000+
- Free coffee
- Private health insurance
- Team building programs
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Maintain software security docs and requirements
- Coordinate sec. bug fixes and vuln. remediation
- Autom. for code analysis and continuous integr.
- Conduct code and design reviews
- Respond to security incidents
Technologies and tools
How we work
- Csapat mérete
- 11-15 fő
- Legfiatalabb, legidősebb kolléga életkora
- 30 - 47
What you will learn
- Help make the roads safer
- Machine learning
- Solve serious problems
- Top of the line innovations
Road safety was improving for 50 years every year until about 3 years ago when the trend changed due to distracted driving.
TrueMotion works with car insurers. Insurers give discount to drivers who download their apps aiming to reduce risks. The app recognises if the driver uses the phone during driving. If so, it lowers the driver's score which is what the insurance discount is based on.
Nobody should die on the roads because someone uses their phones irresponsibly during driving, or doesn't get help on time after a crash. Distracted driving is a bigger problem than drunk driving!
Our solution based on machine learning algorithms recognise if a user starts to drive, uses the phone while driving, or if there is a crash. All these without any special instrument built into the car.
What would I miss if I left?
The most important thing in life for me is among who I spend it and if what I do worth all my efforts. I love the people and I love the job.
What makes our product special
TrueMotion founded in Boston
Company is profitable
Opening of the Budapest office
Launch of the first product developed in Budapest
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
TrueMotion works in a flat, matrix organisational structure. Everyone, even the CEO, sits in an open space. We do daily all-staff stand-ups so anyone can tell about their progress and ask questions.
Trainings and workshops
We are a new team and we selected the best people in their field for each role. Brad Cordova, our 30 under 30 award-winner CTO, among others. This is what makes it easy to learn from each other.
- Mac vagy PC
- Nemek aránya?
- We do everything we can to improve
- Kedvenc dekor?
- Pro espresso machine
Why we love our office
Which celebrity would your company be?