- .NET software architect
- database design & development
- HoloLens programming
- Experience in WPF
- UI development
Experience and passion for Unity 3D or other 3D application development
Experience in HoloLens programming
Experience and knowledge of image-recognition and image-processing (OpenCV)
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect from the Microsoft (.NET) world with the openness and affinity for Augmented Reality programming (with Unity 3D Engine). You will make architectural decisions for software design and implementation to guide the development team. Your goal is to provide a framework for the development of the system that will result in a high quality IT solution.
- You can start
- A strong technical background and excellent IT skills
- Proven experience as .NET software architect
- Experience in software system design, development and coding in various languages (mostly Microsoft technologies)
- Experience in database design and development
- Experience in WPF
- Ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions
How to apply
- Application language: Hungarian
- Application language: English
- BA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 9 - 17
- You are responsible for the architecture and technology of the system
- Plan, prepare, and make architectural and technological decisions
- Plan and schedule code refactorings
- Learn and understand the Unity 3D Engine and Microsoft HoloLens programming
- Communicate and coach the the team
Technologies and tools
What will you learn
A long-term opportunity and a key role in an ambitious, growing company ,The best cutting-edge tools and techniques to deliver amazing results , ,Working closely with customers and testing in hangar environment (Budapest Airport) ,Opportunity to travel around the world and work several weeks in the US or the Far East
Aircraft Inspection System
AerinX is a highly innovative Aircraft Inspection System, a ground breaking smart technology that helps reducing inspection time. The system supports the maintenance engineer while decreases the possibility of human mistake. With our system fly/no fly decision can be made within turnaround time.
AerinX is a highly innovative Aircraft Inspection System, a ground breaking smart technology that helps reducing inspection time. With our system fly/no fly decision can be made within turnaround time. AerinX is capable of precisely locating and measuring the damage and provides essential technical information about the damage area.
What would I miss if I left?
I would miss the young, talented collagues with whom I am working together everyday on this truly hot stuff at AerinX.
What makes our product special
AerinX has raised $2.3 million (EUR 2 million) in funding
AR-based technology of AerinX among the TOP 10 most promising innovations in the sector. by MRO
AERINX NAMED AMONG MOST PROMISING HUNGARIAN STARTUPS AND SCALEUPS
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Due to our current growth we are looking for young, talented and senior professionals. We are looking for new ideas, we provide continuous improvement within the company.
Trainings and workshops
Being a first company in Hungary having the HoloLens2 we learn every day something new and we strive to be the best. We provide every day a learning opportunity to all of our employees.
- Ties or shorts?
- Most proud of
- Having HoloLens2 first in Hungary
- Bike, public transport or car?
Why we love our office
Our office is Located in the 2. district, close to Margaret Island so you may go for a run after a tiring day. Due to its central location it can be easily accessed by tram, HÉV and buses. A bright, stylish office awaits for you with a kitchen where we like to share some macarons. You can find various good restaurants, shops and shopping malls in the nearby.
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Who is passionate and ambitious, who wants to make a real impact
- Who loves challenges, who is not afraid of obstacles
- Who has courage to make decisions
- Who is proficient, who believes in quality