- 3 years in marketing & PR
- Native level English
- Organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to new conditions
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Online marketing campaigns
- Brand building on social media
- Finding and testing new channels
- B2B partnership building
- Employer branding
Don't apply if ...
- If your English is not native-level
- If you don't have a degree from an English-speaking country
- If you don't have marketing related work experience
- If you are afraid to take on challenges
- Meet our team and go through an induction training
- Review our current marketing activities and suggest improvements
- Contact and build relationship with organizations in English-speaking countries
You are excited about community building and marketing. You are looking to join a team with a strong belief in the product and a dedication to give clients an unforgettable experience. You have lived and studied in an English-speaking country and your are a native or native-level English speaker.
We help people overcome their fear of speaking English by using the innovative language immersion method: intensive, highly personalised camps held in quality resorts around the country in a real native English-speaking environment.
Our clients are adults - successful managers and professionals - as well as kids and teens, who want to become fluent and confident in speaking English.
What makes our product special
We work with blue-chip companies who send their successful managers and high-level professionals, as well as small-and medium business owners, CEOs, and other adults.
Our young clients include highly motivated kids and teens who want to become fluent and confident in speaking English.
About the workplace
- Average age
- Do you celebrate birthdays in the office?
- Absolutely, and gluten free if needed :)
- Number of meetings/week
- One meeting to kick the week off