): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- PHP7, Symfony
- HTML/CSS, EcmaScript, Vue.JS
- PHPUnit, Behat, Frontend Test
- Responsive design
- Agile methodologies
You will be part of our cross-functional Scrum Team in the heart of Budapest.
Currently the team consists of 7 team members who collaborate closely with our colleagues in Germany to further develop our products. You will work on Backend and Frontend related services and quickly find creative solutions for the most diverse challenges.
You are welcome to share your ideas and support our Junior Devs.
- You can start
- From tomorrow
How to apply
- Application language: English
- Salary Expectations
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 10:00 - 16:00
- You will work on both backend and frontend related services
- Backend: development primarily in PHP7 with the Symfony framework. Testing with PHPUnit or Behat.
- Frontend: development primarily in vue.JS, HTML/CSS and EcmaScript6. Testing experience is essential
- Write clean code, align with SOLID/YAGNI/KISS, create stable responsive web design templates
- Agile methods (Scrum) will be a key aspect of your daily business
Technologies and tools
How we work
All of our cross-functional teams work according to Scrum. We celebrate all the artifacts that go with it: daily stand-ups, retros, reviews, etc.
Our team in Budapest includes backend devs, a tester, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner. Our Devs develop in mob or pair. Once a month we devote a Hackday to topics that are important to us and which often remain unresolved.
Your future team
- Team size
- 6-10 person
- Team age range
- 25 - 35
What will you learn
It is very important to us that our employees are able to develop themselves further and work out new solutions. Therefore, we encourage teamwork in order to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and are constantly working to establish new training opportunities.
auxmoney is the largest credit marketplace in continental Europe. Private and institutional investors directly invest in pre-audited borrowers via auxmoney. Last year, the credit marketplace increased its disbursed credit volume by 75 percent to 550 million euros. Since its foundation, auxmoney has disbursed over one billion euros for the wishes of more than one hundred thousand people.
- ...believes in a future in which every human being can reach their individual goals.
- ...are not just about the money; they are about the dreams that this money can fulfil.
- ...are working towards an open society where banks are unnecessary.
What would I miss if I left?
Working with great professionals and being part of shaping the future of the company.
What makes our product special
Auxmoney moves into new, ultra-modern headquarter in the centre of Düsseldorf in 2020
Auxmoney enters a new segment and offers business loan
Auxmoney has financed over half a billion euros in new loans in 2018 via its marketplace
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Every idea counts for us and we love it when someone gets involved. We live one of our company values "diversity" in every situation.
Trainings and workshops
- Bike, public transport or car?
- Bike and public transport
- Being late or overtime?
- Nope, never!
- Ties or shorts?
Why we love our office
An exciting location in the stunning neighbourhood. Near to key transport hubs and with the historical centre just outside, you can hear the inspirational buzz of life and energy. Being located at a co-working space, it's an ideal place to work, educate yourself, or just hang out with a vibrant talented community.
Which celebrity would your company be?