): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- IT Project management
- Analytical thinking
- 1-2 year relevant experience
- Agile development
- UX methodology
You can help us make an impact on the software world. You will not be just another brick in the wall but you can actively shape what our product will look like in the future. You will collect, prioritise and harmonise business needs and will ensure that our product development goes smoothly.
- You can start
- from tomorrow
- At least 1-2 years of experience in digital product development
- Ability to execute continuously, day-by-day
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Positive thinking
- Gross monthly salary range
- 750 000 — 900 000 HUF
- + Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Stock option
How to apply
- Application language: English
- BA degree
- BA degree
- BA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 10 - 16
- Collecting and prioritizing the stakeholders' business needs
- Managing the bi-weekly sprints of the dev team
- Participating in the capacity planning of our dev team
- Managing the produdt documentation in Jira
- Enable the smooth communication between teams
Technologies and tools
How we work
Usually we work 2-3 days/week from home. During the pandemic we went fully remote.
Your future team
- Team size
- 16-25 person
- Team age range
- 22 - 41
Teaching developers to write secure software
Avatao helps companies building a security culture in software engineering with an awesome, hands-on, online security training for developers. We have customers in Europe and we are getting substantial interest in the US. We constantly thrive for better and we are full of surprises. If you like challenges, join us!
The goal of Avatao is to help software teams build a world where software can be trusted. With the rapid pace of software development and the advent of new technologies like IoT, self-driving cars, home automation, advanced robotics, AI, it is more important than ever to build security into these new software products from their inception to avoid incidents of massive scale.
What would I miss if I left?
I love the way we work together, and the fact that we can see the direct contribution of our work. Not one day is like the other!
What makes our product special
Avatao was founded from a side project at CrySyS Lab at BME in Budapest.
The side project became popular and we released the first version of the platform to the public.
We received the first investment and started to conquer the world and we moved into our new office.
Seed funding allows us to expand to international markets, mostly UK/US. Team is expanding.
We moved to a new, bigger, brighter office
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
No bullshit is our motto. Try to keep a flat company structure. We emphasize honesty and are open to hear about new ideas and we have regular team and 1-1 meetings where each one of us has their word.
Trainings and workshops
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Beers, wine and shots!
- Ties or shorts?
Why we love our office
Our office is full of light and it's spacious. We love to hang out together in the huge kitchen, and the whole team can fit into the huge center space, but we also believe in focused, chill concentration, so you can decide whether to work in an open-office space or in a corner office with a view.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- We are super-focused on getting things done
- We think positively open-minded
- We are pro-active
- We help each other
- We are happy to share what we know
- We have a good sense of humor
What makes us awesome
- Startup mindset
- Unique company on a unique market (playing the Premier League)
- Make immediate impact
- Team getting together on a regular basis
- Flexible work environment
- Young team