): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Design Patterns
- Have leading skills
- Have an insight in UX
- Have a sense of design
You will be busy with the design of features and their interaction with other services. You will help us create the user interfaces for applications delivered to clients by paying strong attention to UX. You will team up with others front-end/back-end developers to deliver a solid platform. You will also work regularly with our designer to make the features look awesome and super-easy to use.
- You can start
- At least 2 years of experience
- Ability to work independently
- Fast and effective work
- Object-oriented programming
- Clean code principles
- Conversational level
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 9 - 17
- Gross monthly salary range
- 500 000 — 700 000 HUF
- Participate in the design of features
- Development of front-end features
- Create the user interfaces for applications
- Team up with back-end folks
- Coordinate with the designer for the ease-of-use
Technologies and tools
Your future team
- Team size
- 16-25 person
- Team age range
- 22 - 35
What will you learn
- Fast-pace startup mentality
- Team-work and collaboration
- Time management
- Recent frontend technology
- Use of delivery pipelines
- How to build engaging digital products
- Experience developing user-facing applications.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimisation techniques.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
How to apply
Please send your CV and an example of your coding to us via Dreamjobs. Otherwise, we will not be able to accept your application.
What we offer
- Rapid learning possibility.
- Have an immediate impact with your work on many developers at top companies.
- Good ambiance, teamwork and cooperation are our core values.
- Competitive salary that increases with success.
- Equity / Stock option.
Teaching developers to write secure software
Avatao helps companies to build a security culture in software engineering with an awesome, hands-on, online security training for developers. We have customers in Europe and we are getting substantial interest in the US. We constantly thrive for better and we are full of surprises. If you like challenges, join us!
The goal of Avatao is to help software teams build a world where software can be trusted. With the rapid pace of software development and the advent of new technologies like IoT, self-driving cars, home automation, advanced robotics, AI, it is more important than ever to build security into these new software products from their inception to avoid incidents of massive scale.
What would I miss if I left?
I love the way we work together, and the fact that we can see the direct contribution of our work. Not one day is like the other!
What makes our product special
Avatao was founded from a side project at CrySyS Lab at BME in Budapest.
The side project became popular and we released the first version of the platform to the public.
We received the first investment and started to conquer the world and we moved into our new office.
Seed funding allows us to expand to international markets, mostly UK/US. Team is expanding.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
No bullshit is our motto. Try to keep a flat company structure. We emphasize honesty and are open to hear about new ideas and we have regular team and 1-1 meetings where each one of us has their word.
Trainings and workshops
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Beers, wine and shots!
- Ties or shorts?
Why we love our office
Awesome office environment in a central location
Lots of light
Free coffee & tea
Yoga balls and bean bags
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Be super-focused on getting things done
- Think positively
- Be pro-active
- Help others
- Have a good sense of humor
What makes us awesome
- Startup mindset
- Unique company on a unique market (playing the Premier League)
- Make immediate impact
- Team getting together on a regular basis
- Flexible work environment
- Young team