- Highschool/college degree
- Hungarian&English interm.
- Excellent IT skills
- Problem solving
- Work independently
The IT Department of the Central European University invites applications for a full-time IT Support Specialist position for the Budapest Nádor utca 9 campus and occasionally for the Kerepesi út 87 student dormitory.
Provide high-quality in-person, phone etc. support
Contribute to the improvement of IT processes
Administer the life cycle of IT assets
Supply reports to the IT Helpdesk manager
Act as primary contact person for IT support
CEU is a U.S.- and Hungarian-accredited graduate institution offering programs in the social sciences, the humanities, law and management. CEU has developed a distinct academic focus, combining the comparative study of the region's historical, cultural, and social diversity with a global perspective on good governance, sustainable development and social transformation.
What makes our product special
About the workplace
- Whom will you work with?
- people from around the world
- What do you like doing together after working hours?
- go to theatre, cinema, concert
- What do you usually have for lunch together?
- anything available in the downtown