): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- PHP + Laravel
- Composer, PHPUnit
- Experience with Symfony or other PHP framework(s)
- Experience with Git Flow
- An active GitHub profile
- Experienced with Continuous Integration tools
- Open Source contributions
- Experience in performance tuning
We are looking for PHP Developer to join our team for client projects. We are experts of PHP, Drupal, Laravel and we also know several Symfony components. Now, we are looking for somebody who has in-depth knowledge of PHP and Laravel as well. The ideal candidate is at least on a medior level and can start to work on web development projects right away.
- You can start
How to apply
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 9 - 17
- Work independently, without requiring supervision
- Do your best to learn and grow
- Take responsibility for what you do
- Perform the code review and provide feedback
- Participate in project planning discussions
Technologies and tools
How we work
We work in two ways:
1. We work on full projects, forming our own in-house teams - because of this, we have the opportunity to take part in every step of the process.
2. We team up with our international clients and work together with their colleagues - due to different working methods and approaches, this is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and to do some networking.
Web development, Cloud services and UX/UI
The company was founded in 2012 and quickly grew to be the leading Drupal shop in Budapest. Since then, we are also developing distributed systems, cloud services, we have strong DevOps competencies and we are also providing UX/UI consultancy. It's really important for us to believe in what we do and to provide a workplace that inspires and supports our team.
At its core, Cheppers is about creating something awesome- whether it’s building websites that perfectly balance aesthetics and functionality, or highly available cloud based services at scale. We always want to understand the people we are working with, and to support them in making good decisions. To achieve this, we think it’s key to provide a workplace that inspires and supports.
What would I miss if I left?
The great community, the wonderful office and the professional team. My colleagues are always happy to help, and I’m always learning more and more.
What makes our product special
Cheppers is founded and we start to work on international web / Drupal development projects
Our 20th team member joins and we have extended our services to include UX/UI and Cloud Engineering
We move to our current location as headcount has almost doubled
The office size has doubled, we become a PLC and the 1st Drupal Academy is launched
We open our office in New York
The second Drupal Academy has started with 8 members
We have merged with 5net, which means 15 new people in the team
The third Drupal Academy has started with 8 members
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Everybody can share their opinion, and we encourage them to do just that. After 24 months at Cheppers, all colleagues will receive company shares which means they are also invited to board meetings.
Trainings and workshops
We provide a yearly budget for attending conferences, trainings and workshop, and our bonus system is designed to reward presentations (external and internal) and organizing meetups and other events.
- Ties or shorts?
- Mac or PC
- Usually Mac, but what you choose
- Sports, hiking, hackathons
Why we love our office
Our office is 100% kid and dog friendly. We love coffee and always have plenty stocked up - or else there would be a riot. We live an active community life - from company breakfasts to board game and LAN parties, sometimes even movie nights. Our colleagues frequently work together on product ideas and hobby projects before or after work in the office.
Personal qualities we appreciate
Support for continuous development and self-improvement, transparency and openness, audacity to step into unknown and uncharted territory - these are our core values here at Cheppers.