): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- WEB development
- Vuejs, React or Angular
- Back-end technologies
- Development and constant improvement of Collock’s softwares
- Active participation in the game design and development of game elements (mainly webapps) of tailored games designed for our clients
- You can start
- From January
How to apply
- Application language: English
- CV and Cover Letter
- MA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 9:30 - 17:30
- Gross monthly salary range
- 800 000 — 1 100 000 HUF
- + Bonus
- Depending on profit margins on projects
- Development of softwares used internally
- Development of webapps for tailored games
We create and sell our games mainly in France and exclusively for business purposes : team building, communication, HR. We install and animate our games right at the event's venue.
We have created ready-to-use escape games for team building.
We create tailor-made games for HR and communication needs.
Our goal is to make corporate life better. First for employees to feel better at work (where they spend most of their time), to be engaged in their tasks, to be able to learn and develop their skills everyday. Second for comparnies to thus better perform. We are deeply convinced that game is a powerful media to achieve this goal.
What would I miss if I left?
A sok nevetés, a közös programok, a közös projektek, a közös sörözések, a kölcsönös segítség... és a játékaink letesztelése!
What makes our product special
We created our project
We installed our first game for the public
We started Paris Dauphine University's incubator program
We started Paris & co's incubator program
We opened our offices in Lyon and hired our very first full-time employee!
The incubator's office got too small for our team : we moved in our own Parisian offices
We hired our 10th full-time employee!
Collock arrived in Hungary to install the marketing- and IT-teams' basis in Budapest
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Transparency is among our main values. We share our vison, strategy, and roadmap on a regular basis.
Trainings and workshops
- A 10-day-onboarding game for newcomers
- Weekly team meeting for sharing & updates
- Specific zooms for main closed projects
- Average age?
- Sex ratio?
Why we love our office
Budapest, Visegrádi u. 3, 1132 Hongrie
Personal qualities we appreciate
- Team spirit
- Motivation and positive attitude