- Understanding complex requirements
- Solid technical background
- Agile software development methodologies
- Self-starter attitude
- English and Hungarian
- SW developer / architect / PM experience
- Experience with embedded systems
- Familiarity with ASPICE, ISO26262
As a Product Owner your task will be to understand, create, maintain and “own” component backlogs — and their dependencies on each other. You will play a crucial part in leading the translation of high-level product and customer requirements to technical requirements and follow Agile Scrum based software development.
- Translate product and customer requirements
- Develop and maintain a prioritized backlog
- Measure product performance and value to clients
- Ensure software deliverables meet customers' needs
- Improve our product roadmap and product vision
What makes our product special
We create hardware and software solutions that enable cars to talk to each other and the smart city infrastructure to save lives and make traffic more efficient. In the world of self-driving cars Commsignia is the third eye for enhancing the safety of fully-autonomous driving.
Don't apply if ...
- You are afraid of responsibility
- You rather avoid problems than solve them
- Your dream job is a lazy 9-5 gig behind your screen
- You easily get discouraged by problems