- Understanding complex requirements
- Solid technical background
- Agile software development methodologies
- Self-starter attitude
- English and Hungarian
- SW developer / architect / PM experience
- Experience with embedded systems
- Familiarity with ASPICE, ISO26262
As a Product Owner your task will be to understand, create, maintain and “own” component backlogs — and their dependencies on each other. You will play a crucial part in leading the translation of high-level product and customer requirements to technical requirements and follow Agile Scrum based software development.
- Translate product and customer requirements
- Develop and maintain a prioritized backlog
- Measure product performance and value to clients
- Ensure software deliverables meet customers' needs
- Improve our product roadmap and product vision
Don't apply if ...
- You are afraid of responsibility
- You rather avoid problems than solve them
- Your dream job is a lazy 9-5 gig behind your screen
- You easily get discouraged by problems
We create hardware and software solutions that enable cars to talk to each other and the smart city infrastructure to save lives and make traffic more efficient. In the world of self-driving cars Commsignia is the third eye for enhancing the safety of fully-autonomous driving.
Simply put, we help to avoid road accidents and make traffic more efficient. Our technology allows vehicles to communicate with one another and the smart roadside infrastructure to share sensor data and help drive self-driven cars.
What would I miss if I left?
Deep discussions on the roof, darts at the end of the day, common lunches, homemade cakes and great people around. That I'd miss for sure ...
What makes our product special
Commsignia was founded
ETSI Plugfest, university projects supported by Commsignia V2X solutions
Pilot projects around Europe completed with success
Commsignia devices already used in 17 countries
Opening of Commsignia Michigan office
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
The atmosphere is very casual, employees' ideas&suggestions are freely discussed. Over our traditional breakfasts we talk about achievements and plans for future. And company chatroom is flourishing!
Trainings and workshops
Business trips to foreign car manufacturers and automotive suppliers, on-site work with partner teams. International V2X and ITS conferences, test events, participation in research projects.
- Beer, wine or shot?
- In that order
- Bike, public transport or car?
- Ties or shorts?
Why we love our office
We absolutely love our location: thanks for proximity to Raday street and Kalvin square our lunch options are practically endless - juicy burgers, duck liver bagels, barbecue chicken, Vietnamese, Mexican places are just to start with. Anything can be obtained and arranged within few minutes walk - for instance if you need to set up a signal lamp for a demo within an hour - that won't be a problem!
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
Assertiveness, inventiveness, self-reflection and ability to learn. Some flexibility and good sense of humor are appreciated, and we are also happy if you know how to cook, or at least love to eat ;)
About the workplace
- Is there lunch break?
- Burger-, chicken- and bagel break.
- What do you like doing together after working hours?
- Darts, beer and pyssla beads.
- Do you celebrate birthdays in the office?
- With cake we do.
Things we value
- Partners instead of bullies
- Early results
- Appetite for knowledge
- Cats of the Internet
- Hacking the kitchen toaster
- Sous-vide pulled pork
We work with automotive manufacturers, automotive suppliers and road infrastructure operators. We made major cities a safer place to live in more than 17 countries already.
We are working on the world’s first connectivity platform that integrates V2X applications with everyday technologies from tablets and phones to smart homes. By connecting vehicles with each other and the smart city infrastructure, it is possible to foresee an accident from miles away, alert pedestrians to danger or enable vehicles to keep up with the green wave when traveling through downtown.
If you feel the urge to work with technology that is about to change how the world thinks about transportation and mobility, your place is among us