- Strong soft and comms. skills
- Agile methodologies
- Experience coaching, training
- Business savvy
- Org. development expertise
- Org. development expertise is a huge advantage
- Scrum Alliance or Scrum.Org certification are an advantage, but experience and expertise is what we really value
You will ensure the members of the client organization can work together according to their agile methodology and provide coaching, training and mentoring to teams and leaders. Also promote self-organization and team spirit inside the squad, promote continuous improvement, push for the right, not the easy solution.
- You can start
- The sooner the better
- Has minimum 2 years of experience working with agile methodologies as an agile coach or scrum master
- Experienced in scaled agile methodologies, in corporate agile transformations (150+ people)
- Experienced in coaching, training methodologies and change management
- Inspiring transformation projects with market leading client companies
- Various client assignments, so you don't get bored or stuck with one company
- Exceptional learning curve you can hardly gain at any corporation or consulting firm
- Dedicated Friday afternoons to learning and having fun together
- Great, dynamic atmosphere within a young, diverse team
How to apply
- Language of application: English
Do not apply, if...
- Get short-sighted with agile evangelism & lose focus on top priority: Guideing the org. into agility
- Act like the a boss, make prescriptive decisions about execution methods
- Take only one party's side in an organisation
- Lose your coaching, consultative stance and force people to change
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Coach organizations to develop a supportive culture that fosters learning and success
- Ensure the team can work together according to their agile methodology
- Provide coaching, training and mentoring to teams and leaders
- Mitigate external forces and distractions with actively removing impediments to their progression
- Develop your skills and knowledge with continuous help from experts and mentors during projects
Technologies and tools
How we work
- We are working in engagement project teams (edUcate consultants, agile coaches, coaches, trainers, engagement managers) for fulfilling the captured client needs and ensuring long-term impact
- Highly appreciate and promote individual and team commitments over standard positions connected to job descriptions
Your future team
- Team size
- 25+ person
- Team age range
- 26 - 63
- Team size
- 25+ person
- Team age range
- 26 - 63
Innovative products and agile organizations
"Our product is an improved version of your organization."
We create innovative products and build agile organizations. From driving the largest agile transformations of the CEE region, via mentoring and training individuals, to building digital products, we help clients work smarter and more passionately.
To simplify work, making it more natural, more human, so you can achieve more. What we do to get there is to help create environments where
- group of individuals working at organizations form true teams, become motivated and aligned toward a common goal
- creativity, development, and value creation can happen...
What would I miss if I left?
I would miss the always available helping hand from colleagues and the ever thriving community events filled with learnings and joyful experience.
What makes our product special
edUcate was launched in 2016 in New York City
Springboard (soft skill) program was kickstarted for undergraduates and fresh graduates
B2C to B2B: edUcate service portfolio has been extended with agile org. and capability building
Lyssa Adkins (author of the book: Coaching Agile Teams) was hosted by our team in our office
30+ experts, 60+ happy clients, projects in 4 countries
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
At edUcate, every team member equally contributes to problem-solving and ideation sessions. Tenure and background does not matter when it comes to building something new, we embrace diversity.
Trainings and workshops
- TeamFridayz: dedicated time & focus for social learning through the power of our community
- Chapters: Agile Coach, Organization Development and Business Development
- Formal & informal feedback sessions
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Depends on the project complexity :)
- Pho & Pad Thai
- Average age?
Why we love our office
That the office is ours :) We are shaping the office to our needs
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
We are looking for curious and creative problem solvers who love new and complex challenges. Our secret recipe is empathy, positive attitude, thought sharing and openness.
Our Mission continued
- … problems can be identified and solved
- the right decisions take place, the right risks are taken and the right learnings are leveraged
- teams are empowered and supported to make great work