): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Strong communication skills
- Selling and networking skills
- Social media and marketing
- Latest marketing trends
- Love trying new apps
- Have a passion for selling
We decided to revolutionize the recruitment industry with a powerful, tech-savvy app. Now we are looking for someone who can revolutionize our sales processes! You will be responsible for our international market growth, with a mission to generate quality leads that result in demos and new, satisfied Indivizo users all over Europe. It’s your great opportunity to think and grow big.
- You can start
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Core time
- 9:00 - 17:00
- phone calls, schedule demos, emails & newsletters
- social selling, social posting, networking
- international representation & events
- account management
- proactively seeking for new selling opportunities
Technologies and tools
What will you learn
- inbound and outbound sales
- analysing market trends
- using new, innovative apps
- presentation skills
- account management
We are looking for great personalities, not degrees, who have a passion for work, the power to make a difference in our and our clients’ lives.
Additional language required!
Native in a European language (other than Hungarian):
(German, Polish, Czech, Slovenian, Spanish, Portuguese, German etc. )
+ Fluent Business English is a must
What’s in it for you?
- Exciting challenges and an opportunity to start and build something new
- Challenging, creative, fun startup environment
- Be a member of a young, dynamic, professional team
- Full-time job
- Salary: fix + performance-based bonus
Data-driven recruitment to hire top talent
Indivizo is a cloud-based system with Automated Video Interviews, Serious Games, AI-based Personality Profiles and even more. It lets applicants show their true personalities and helps employers get to know more people faster. Our innovative services are now used in 85 countries across the world by companies like Telenor and Telekom.
We believe that everyone is talented. We are working on making companies realise what makes someone special as quickly and precisely as possible.
What would I miss if I left?
During team buildings it's like we are all Master Chefs. By the way Patyo was actually on MasterChef once :) #no_joke
What makes our product special
First paying customer
Our first investment
Indivizo Middle East
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Four times a year we organise some away days to think and plan for the whole company. Teams do it even more often, our developers for example have a retrospective every second week, after each sprint.
Trainings and workshops
The company can only thrive through the development of the team. Sometimes this requires a conference or lecture, sometimes just a bit of time for getting familiar with new technologies.
- Thai, Chinese, Mexican, salad... you choose :)
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Fröccs! (pronounced 'frdggg')
- Favorite decor?
- The table WE made for the meeting room.
Why we love our office
Having great conversations during lunch break is the best :)
Personal qualities we appreciate
The most important thing is to be a great personal fit for the team. So far this recipe has always worked for us.
About the workplace
FAVOURITE ACTIVITY OUTSIDE OF WORK?
Board game party
DO YOU CELEBRATE BIRTHDAYS TOGETHER?
Of course and we eat all the cake :)