): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- Data analytics, data viz & BI
- Modern data stack
- Pipelines, models & queries
- Code review
Liligo, as the metasearch brand of the eDreams Odigeo online travel group, is a continuously developing, data-driven company with a presence across ten European countries and with offices in Paris, Barcelona and Budapest. We are looking for a full-time Data Engineer to help us drive Liligo to be an even more data driven company. Join our highly challenging, fun and rewarding Budapest office.
- You can start
- is data-driven and up to date with modern data stacks
- is eager to learn
- loves challenges
- sets coding principles
- Social events on every Wednesday evening (Lilidrink) when COVID19 is under control
- Monday morning breakfasts (company provided) when COVID19 is under control
- Music room (piano, guitar, etc.) in the office
- A chance to demonstrate your table soccer skills
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 9:30 - 16
- Ownership (especially in the sense of initiating and driving changes) over our data solutions
- Setting coding principles, documentation standards, code reviews
- Designing Dimensional Models, tailor made for a modern data stack
- Designing and implementing data pipelines, filling data models, scheduled queries and data outputs
- Mentoring junior data engineers / data analysts
Technologies and tools
How we work
Our ongoing and future projects are:
● Redesigning the internal data processes and structure
● Rethinking BI tools and visualisations to achieve better business engagement
● Fine tuning the data models to achieve better accuracy in sales and marketing activity
● Capturing and exploiting web events to fine tune our product
What will you learn
A chance to investigate the newest technological trends in a highly challenging, fun and rewarding environment. At Liligo you will have the ability to impact the business – you can and will make a difference! Growth is a core value for us, that is why we secure generous offerings to learn and develop.
Our hiring process
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule an HR interview
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute technical and behavioural interview with the Head of Data
- Candidates then will be invited to complete a take-home challenge
- Candidates may be invited to a final interview to discuss the take-home challenge
The challenge in detail
Ownership (especially in the sense of initiating and driving changes) over our data solutions:
- data capture
- extraction processes
- data transformations
- storage considerations
- BI tool(s) and analytical layer
Taking care of our data stack, in respect of among others:
- transparency and documentation
- usability and user-friendliness
We help millions of people every day to find travel deals by enabling them to compare offers from different travel websites. This is not just a job: it’s a mission!
liligo.com is a travel search engine. We make your travel planning easy and efficient. Searching all available flight, car rental, bus and train prices from a wide range of travel sites such as online travel agencies, airlines and tour operators, our aim is to find the best price for your trip. We also compare hotel and car hire prices, so however you want to travel – we’ve got you covered.
What would I miss if I left?
My colorful, variable tasks, the responsibility I get during my work. The multinational and supportive team, and of course, our beautiful office.
What makes our product special
Liligo online for public
One million click
First official lilidrink in Budapest
Liligo joined eDreams Odigeo group
Liligo moved to the new office in Nagymező Street 44.
Mobile app and website redesign project started
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
International conferences, online courses, active knowledge-sharing between local and international teams, participation in IT, SEO and Product educative schemes provided by eDreamsODIGEO in Barcelona
- In the office or at a restaurant nearby, together.
- Bike, public transport or car?
- All three options are possible.
- Ties or shorts?
- Whatever is comfortable for you.
Why we love our office
The breakfasts together, Wednesday's lilidrinks, flexible working hours and the comfortable office, multicultural team and Friday's home-office and the office dogs. We have a huge community area, also we have various options and places to stay alone. We have several restaurants around and public transportation is really good too.
Which celebrity would your company be?