- ASP.NET Web API
- SQL, MSSQL
- Microservice experience
- Enterpise Applications
- you have experience with any enterprise CMS like Sitecore, Sitefinity, sense.net.
- you have any experience with the aviation industry from the inside.
- you are familiar with SAFe principles.
We are building a development team to work on one of our aviation clients’ projects, this includes developing customer facing digital solutions, API’s and also mission critical airline applications. If you are a pro .NET C# developer and have experience with enterprise grade applications or even large-scale e-commerce websites, we would love to have a chat with you.
- You can start
- Has at least 5 years of experience with .NET C# and ASP.NET.
- Is on an expert level MSSQL skills in designing schemas, writing and optimizing queries, writing smart stored procedures.
- Has experience with optimizing high-load, distributed .NET server-side services.
- Has a solid understanding of state of business logic, data access layers, SOA concept, n-tier architecture, OOP, XML, etc.
How to apply
- Application language: Hungarian
- Application language: English
- Secondary graduation
- BA degree
- Conversational level
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Developing high quality software to achieve goals in a fast paced business environment.
- Using C#, ASP .NET and Web API’s to deliver core functionality for applications and core services.
- Taking part in incident resolution, problem management, and technical design and change.
- Writing unit and integration tests, participating in end-to-end test development.
- Participating in your peers’ code reviews.
Technologies and tools
We are Mito, a full-service agency.
We do websites, integrated campaigns, mobile apps, whatever interactive, everything digital, many things offline. We are 360 degrees and hungry for everything new. We work on large-scale development projects for clients like Wizz Air, Deutsche Telekom or Scientific Games, as well as branding and communication for Coca-Cola, Magyar Telekom and Molson Coors (Borsodi) to name a few.
It's our impact that drives us. Whatever we do, we want to give our clients' clients something that makes their life better, more convenient, or just more fun, whether it's a neat mobile app UI or a heartwarming TV commercial.
What would I miss if I left?
Free food and the regular dog classes. But mostly free food.
What makes our product special
Three good friends and a tiny office with seven people.
16 in the office (now a bigger one).
31 people doing clever things, with Vodafone on board.
86 people, now working on OTP and Wizz Air as well.
120 team members and a cooperation with Scientific Games, first in Hungary, then abroad.
A group of 164 and the beginning of a beautiful friendship with Deutsche Telekom and Magyar Telekom.
186 clever people (new office, even bigger) and exciting challenges from Coca-Cola and Molson Coors.
Is this the year you join us? We'd love that.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Mac or PC
- Whatever you prefer.
- Beer, wine or shot?
- Whatever you prefer.
- Bike, public transport or car?
- Whatever you prefer. But don't pick cars.