- Excel / Google Sheets
- PowerPoint / Google Slides
- Labour law
Do you have passion for Human Resources and feel important to represent the needs of the employer and employees equally? Then join our HR team!
We are currently looking for a full-time HR Generalist to join our NetPincér HR team in our Budapest office. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing organization to build up an amazing employee journey for our employees.
- You can start
- Has 2-4 years’ work experience as HR Generalist in a fast-growing environment
- Has experience in handling HR processes, employee lifecycle, labour law, HR administration
- Has confident English and Hungarian proficiency (written and oral)
- Has a university degree (Bachelor or Master)
How to apply
- Application language: Hungarian
- Application language: English
- Human Resources
- BA degree
- Human Resources
- MA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
Így éltük meg... (COVID-19)
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 8:30 - 17:00
- You have full ownership of the complete execution of employee lifecycle from entry to exit processes
- You will manage the recruitment process to fulfill the HC needs and enter data into HRIS
- You support and guide managers and employees in all HR related matters
- You handle administrative tasks for onboarding, deliver new hire orientation,conduct exit interviews
- You will provide to our external payroll company with the necessary information
Online food ordering and home delivery
Food ordering from more than 2,000 restaurants, from the all time favorite pizza through the classic Hungarian cuisine to the exotic Far Eastern dishes, like sushi, indian or thai.
All orders are 100% verified, taking the needs of the customers to the maximum. In addition to the marketplace service, NetPincér also has its own courier service.
Our mission is to provide a fantastic ordering experience for our customers. We believe that anything is possible, so we also encourage our colleagues to share their ideas with us. If there is a problem, we deliver solution. We are not satisfied with the average, we always aim higher. We achieve our goals as a team.
What would I miss if I left?
The birtday celebrations, the team and the lunch tips!
What makes our product special
NetPincér was founded by Péter Perger and Zoltán Csontos in the college of Közgáz.
Stable revenue over HUF 400 million.
Website of the Year: Quality Award
Food Panda bought the company from the founders.
The world’s largest online food ordering company, Delivery Hero bought Food Panda.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- In our colleagues and riders.
- Most proud of
- Our gym
- Being late or overtime?
- We have a lot of work lately
Why we love our office
Our office is easily accessable, no matter where we came from, in addition it is very friendly, comfortable and green. We have enough space to relax, and to live a community life, either it is lunch time or world salvation. Once we have recaptured our office after the home office we can already take possession of the new office space, where a gym has been designed as well specifically for us.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
📌 Proaktivitás - kiválóságra törekszünk, folyamatosan javítjuk a napi munkát
📌 Agilitás - rugalmasan változtatunk, gyorsan alkalmazkodunk
📌 Közösség - egy csapat vagyunk, egy célért dolgozunk
📌 Őszinteség - a transzparencia hívei vagyunk
📌 Lelkesedés - elhivatottak vagyunk, szeretjük amit csinálunk
🌎 A NetPincéren keresztül 6 alapítványt tudunk támogatni:
- Vigyél haza
- Ökológiai művelődés
- My Forest
- Magyar Vöröskereszt
🌎 Támogatjuk a nők egyenjogúságát
🌎 Csatlakoztunk a Vállalható Üzleti Kultúráért kezdeményezéshez
Mi valóban szeretjük, amit csinálunk, transzparensek, vállalkozó szelleműek és adat-orientáltak vagyunk, akik munka közben jól is érzik magukat.