- Excel / Google Sheets
- PowerPoint / Google Slides
- You are good with numbers
We are currently looking for a full-time Marketing Manager to join our NetPincér marketing team in our Budapest office as soon as possible.
- You can start
You have a university degree (finished or in final year)
You have 2+ years of relevant work experience (marketing/restaurant management/e-commerce/project management)
You have confident English and Hungarian proficiency (written and oral)
You are comfortable using Excel / Google Sheets and Powerpoint / Google Slides
You are not afraid to get your hands dirty when something needs to be done
How to apply
- Application language: English
- Salary Expectations
- Possible starting date
Do not apply, if...
- You do not have 2+ years of relevant work experience
- You do not have confident English proficiency - (written and oral is a must)
- BA degree
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 8:30 - 17:00
- You are the key person when it comes to marketing partnerships, you are our true brand ambassador
- Handling incoming requests, keeping in touch with existing partners, representing us in negotiations
- You are responsible for your dedicated marketing projects, e.g.: pitching campaigns and deals
- Are also responsible for signing participating partners; coordinating relevant activities in general
- You work closely together with and assist to the Chief Marketing Officer
Online food ordering and home delivery
Food ordering from more than 2,000 restaurants, from the all time favorite pizza through the classic Hungarian cuisine to the exotic Far Eastern dishes, like sushi, indian or thai.
All orders are 100% verified, taking the needs of the customers to the maximum. In addition to the marketplace service, NetPincér also has its own courier service.
Our mission is to provide a fantastic ordering experience for our customers. We believe that anything is possible, so we also encourage our colleagues to share their ideas with us. If there is a problem, we deliver solution. We are not satisfied with the average, we always aim higher. We achieve our goals as a team.
What would I miss if I left?
The birtday celebrations, the team and the lunch tips!
What makes our product special
NetPincér was founded by Péter Perger and Zoltán Csontos in the college of Közgáz.
Stable revenue over HUF 400 million.
Website of the Year: Quality Award
Food Panda bought the company from the founders.
The world’s largest online food ordering company, Delivery Hero bought Food Panda.
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- In our colleagues and riders.
- Most proud of
- Our gym
- Being late or overtime?
- We have a lot of work lately
Why we love our office
Our office is easily accessable, no matter where we came from, in addition it is very friendly, comfortable and green. We have enough space to relax, and to live a community life, either it is lunch time or world salvation. Once we have recaptured our office after the home office we can already take possession of the new office space, where a gym has been designed as well specifically for us.
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate