): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- 2+ years exp. in ASP.NET MVC
- Umbraco development
- C#, powershell and XSLT
- SQL and document DB’s
- Azure development
- Azure API Management
- Agile development
- Applying DevOps principles to cloud solutions
- Writing test cases
Would you like to be a part of a global market leader, while creating the foundation and enablers for the company’s global transformation?
As a Junior Umbraco web Developer you will be developing and implementing solutions on Customer Experience Platform Umbraco. You will also have a central role in the daily support of our users and ensuring a stable operation of the platform.
- You can start
- When could you join us?
- Motivated and self-directed individual, bringing a strong sense of focus and energy
- Pragmatic approach to solutions
- Good team player, who is able to build trust and inspire teamwork
How to apply
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Developing and configuring Umbraco components, web services & solutions to meet business demands
- Customizing existing OOTB solutions to meet business requirements
- Ensure stable operation of Nilfisk Customer experience solutions
- Fixing incidents and 3rd level support if needed.
- Ensuring that all changes released on the platform are tested and of quality
What we offer
- We offer a competitive package
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic multinational environment with a Scandinavian Company Culture
- Growing business, where individuals can grow with the Company
- Challenging and interesting assignments with traveling opportunities
Industrial and professional cleaning machines
Nilfisk aims to produce the highest quality high-end cleaning tools in the world and provide reliable customer service for the professional and industrial markets. We strive to be a leader in technological innovation to be able to meet the future needs of our customers as well. The future belongs to data-driven intelligent cleaning!
Our goal is to improve the quality of life worldwide by changing the future of cleaning. We are very proud of our self-propelled floor cleaning machine, the Liberty SC50, which cleans without human control.
What would I miss if I left?
The momentum, team, development, cleanliness
What makes our product special
Nilfisk was founded
Nilfisk creates Europe's first electric vacuum
Hungarian production begins
Hungary becomes the largest production hub of Nilfisk
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We work as a team, supporting each other in an exciting, dynamic organization. Here you will find the freedom to show off your new ideas and excel in what you understand best.
Trainings and workshops
Professional, language, and IT trainings in accordance with respective positions
- Favorite decor?
- Works of our artistic competitions
- Being Nilfisk-y
- Spartan, cycling, csikung
Personal qualities we appreciate
Commitment, perseverance, humor, team spirit