- mobile app development
- React Native
- JSON, XAML/XML, Web Services
- frontend GUIdesign development
- Agile development
Make your mark on the company’s digital transformation
As our new Mobile App Developer, you will be designing, developing and implementing new solutions on the Nilfisk mobile platform using React Native. You will also be integral in ensuring a stable and efficient operation of the platform.
You will be joining a team in our newly established IT Innovation HUB in Budapest, Infopark
- You can start
- Gross monthly salary range
- 900 000 — 1 100 000 HUF
How to apply
- Language of application: English
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 9:00 - 15:00
- Advising and collaborating closely with business stakeholders on new solutions
- Designing,developing,testing & maintaining mobile applications (React Native for iOS and Android)
- Ensuring all technical changes/enhancements are developed, tested according to our defined standards
- Customizing existing Out Of The Box solutions to meet business requirements
- Fixing incidents and 3rd level support if needed
Technologies and tools
How we work
We work with the latest technologies on the market, in an Agile setup.
Plus, we work as one team with one agenda, supporting each other across an exciting, dynamic organization. Here, you will find the freedom to speak your mind and to do what you do best. You will thrive by having a hands-on approach and the drive to bring your great ideas to life. Are you ready to make a lasting impact?
Your future team
- Team size
- 25+ person
- Team age range
- 25 - 45
Industrial and professional cleaning machines
Nilfisk aims to produce the highest quality high-end cleaning tools in the world and provide reliable customer service for the professional and industrial markets. We strive to be a leader in technological innovation to be able to meet the future needs of our customers as well. The future belongs to data-driven intelligent cleaning!
Our goal is to improve the quality of life worldwide by changing the future of cleaning. We are very proud of our self-propelled floor cleaning machine, the Liberty SC50, which cleans without human control.
What would I miss if I left?
The momentum, team, development, cleanliness
What makes our product special
Nilfisk was founded
Nilfisk creates Europe's first electric vacuum
Hungarian production begins
Hungary becomes the largest production hub of Nilfisk
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We work as a team, supporting each other in an exciting, dynamic organization. Here you will find the freedom to show off your new ideas and excel in what you understand best.
Trainings and workshops
Professional, language, and IT trainings in accordance with respective positions
- Favorite decor?
- Works of our artistic competitions
- Being Nilfisk-y
- Spartan, cycling, csikung
Personal qualities we appreciate
Commitment, perseverance, humor, team spirit