): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- 5+ years exp. Salesforce CRM
- development of S.force modules
- custom Salesforce development
- integrations to external sys.
- building REST/Webservices
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201)
- Salesforce App Builder
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 (required)
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2
Would you like to be a part of a global market leader, while creating the foundation and enablers for the company’s global transformation?
As an SFDC Senior Developer you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing solutions on our global SFDC template. You will also have a central role in the daily support of our users and ensuring a stable operation of the platform.
- You can start
- When could you join us?
- Motivated and self-directed individual, bringing a strong sense of focus and energy to work
- Build trust and inspire teamwork
- Pragmatic approach to solutions
How to apply
- No qualification required
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Implement new solutions and enhancement on our global Salesforce template
- Ensure efficient defect resolution and continous stable operation of the global Salesforce template
- Ensure all changes released on the platform are of quality
- Fixing incidents and catalogue requests (involving end-users to the extend necessary)
- Supervising, coaching and motivating the team of developers on a daily basis
- Supporting the SVMX Technical Lead in highlighting operational risks and areas for improvement
- Proactively plan and execute housekeeping activities in coordination with the SFDC Technical Lead and the Scrum Master
What we offer
- We offer a competitive package
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic multinational environment with a Scandinavian Company Culture
- Growing business, where individuals can grow with the Company
- Challenging and interesting assignments with traveling opportunities
- Taking responsibility for the outcome of all technical releases
- Ensuring all technical changes/enhancements have been developed tested and documented according to our defined standards
- Acting as a role model in complying to our standards and guidelines for developing, testing and releasing solutions, and maintain these on a continuous basis
- Delivering user stories in a sprint when full understanding of requirements has been achieved.
- Developing and configuring SFDC OOTB functionalities to meet business demands entirely in Lightning Experience
- Customizing existing OOTB solutions to meet business requirements that support our global processes and development guidelines
Industrial and professional cleaning machines
Nilfisk aims to produce the highest quality high-end cleaning tools in the world and provide reliable customer service for the professional and industrial markets. We strive to be a leader in technological innovation to be able to meet the future needs of our customers as well. The future belongs to data-driven intelligent cleaning!
Our goal is to improve the quality of life worldwide by changing the future of cleaning. We are very proud of our self-propelled floor cleaning machine, the Liberty SC50, which cleans without human control.
What would I miss if I left?
The momentum, team, development, cleanliness
What makes our product special
Nilfisk was founded
Nilfisk creates Europe's first electric vacuum
Hungarian production begins
Hungary becomes the largest production hub of Nilfisk
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
We work as a team, supporting each other in an exciting, dynamic organization. Here you will find the freedom to show off your new ideas and excel in what you understand best.
Trainings and workshops
Professional, language, and IT trainings in accordance with respective positions
- Favorite decor?
- Works of our artistic competitions
- Being Nilfisk-y
- Spartan, cycling, csikung
Personal qualities we appreciate
Commitment, perseverance, humor, team spirit