Did you know that if you vote for at least three companies that you like in a given month, you will be part of a sweepstake/lot, where exciting prizes are waiting?
): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- UFT test autom. / Visual Basic
- Web application testing exp.
- Some programming experience
- Used GNU/Linux
To quality test Planorama’s SaaS applications to deliver cutting edge Image Recognition solutions. Contributes to Planorama’s business strategy through participation in quality assurance and early bug identification, ensuring that the system not only lives up to and exceed customer expectations, but also serves as a basis to maintain Planorama’s position as a leading-edge tech company.
- No qualification required
- Technical graduation
- Excellent command in spoken and written
- Core time
- 8-10 - 17-19
- You can start at
- Gross monthly salary range
- HUF 500 000 — 700 000
- Conference contribution budget
- Free coffee
- Free snacks
- In-house trainings
- Fitness reimbursement
- Team building programs
- Training contribution
- Be a part in the development lifecycle as a tester
- Test planning, test case creation and execution
- Handling issues in a ticketing system (JIRA)
- Create and reproduce bugs
- Test case creation and execution (automated)
Technologies and tools
- Team size
- 2-5 person
- Team age range
- 26 - 40
Our solutions incorporate breakthrough AI machine-learning techniques. They can instantly analyze and recognize millions of product items based on pictures from any source, providing our clients actionable data and insights. We have 5 offices all over the world, and operate in 20 countries.
Join our team and build the future of retail merchandising!
We leverage cutting-edge technologies to help our clients in the retail industry, match in-store reality with their expectations.To do all this, we use artificial intelligence.
Our primary goal is to preserve a dynamic and start-up spirit in the company while building a high performance team, capable of sustaining our growth and our leading position in the market.
What would I miss if I left?
Seeing us grow year by year makes me proud. Working on new solutions develop my skills. Contributing with my personal tasks makes me feel useful.
What makes our product special
Planorama was founded in Paris
The Budapest office was established
We have moved to our current, beautiful office, as we have grown out all the previous ones:)
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Ties or shorts?
- Average age?
- Beer, wine or shot?
- One after the other:)
Why we love our office
- Cool office environment in a central location
- Great view due to being on the top floor
- Lots of light
- Chill zone
Personal qualities we appreciate
• Regular team events to celebrate and have fun
• High-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule
• Real superheroes to work with
• Opportunity to work from home
• Free coffee/tea & fruits every week
• Great team, just like a big family
• Startup spirit