): Application is closed for this job. You can't apply for this job. Scroll down to browse similar jobs. We hope you will find your dream job!
- OOP knowledge
- .NET, C#, Visual Studio, Git
- SQL, MSSQL
- ASP.NET Core
- Microsoft Azure
- You are familiar with the basic design patterns
- Have experience with cloud based development preferably Azure
- Have experience with Elastic search or willing to learn and grow in the search domain
We're looking for a medior .NET/C# developer with 2-4 years of experience to join our backend development team. This team is responsible for the core services of our Azure based SaaS search solution as well as basic search features.
.NET/C# developer - .NET/C# fejlesztő - .NET/C# szoftverfejlesztő - .NET/C# programozó
- You can start
How to apply
- Application language: Hungarian
- Application language: English
- No qualification required
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent verbal communication
- Weekly working hours
- 40 hours/week
- Core time
- 11 - 17
- Plan and design solutions with the team/on own
- Develop new features using .net/C# and the latest cloud technologies
- Develop and maintain resilient microservices
- Learn new technical skills on the job
- Bug fixes
Your future team
- Team size
- 25+ person
- Team age range
- 20 - 45
What will you learn
- Agile thinking, agile frameworks
- Working in an international team
- Contributing to high profile production code
- Designing and implementing distributed systems
- Cutting edge technologies
- Taking full responsibility for your work
- eCommerce business knowledge
We help shoppers find the perfect product they are looking for on eCommerce websites by improving the product search experience.
What would I miss if I left?
The pizza parties, the team bonding and inside jokes. Plus our #alwayslearning sessions.
What makes our product special
Prefixbox was founded
5 people development team: building out the first version of Prefixbox
Janos, our amazing sales colleague joined, getting revenue
International team of 13 people
Doubling our team!
Opened our sales office in Poland
How can the employees affect the company’s life?
Trainings and workshops
- Ties or shorts?
- Shorts. We keep it casual and comfortable
- Believe in yourself!
- Beer, wine or shot?
- In that order...
Why we love our office
Which celebrity would your company be?
Personal qualities we appreciate
We are always looking for new team members who love to challenge themselves and learn new things. Contact us any time if you want to learn more!
What we value
If you want to create big plans and strategy and let others do the work - you are not looking for us!
"Be a doer, not a talker – history belongs to the doers."